‘23 IL WR Carnell Tate (Ohio State commit)

LSU is interesting bc their coaching situation has sucked but the talent isn’t comparable. We see this every time teams match up, Ohio state has some speed but they just don’t have the speed at every position to stack up to decent SEC teams.

I heard a coach say once that "Everyone has fast guys at RB, Receiver, and DB. The difference is that SEC schools generally have more speed in the defensive front 7."

The more stuff I hear….the more something seems off…not in a something happened kinda way but just something seems odd or quirky kinda way. I don’t have a good feel and I get OSU is Uber confident but just seems odd to me. Maybe he picks OSU tomorrow and it was what it was. Idk HTR…just kinda different to me
- AP
Something has been staged one way or the other. Either the social media spat with OSU and Tate was staged to give a surprise feeling when he picks OSU, or all the OSU love has happened to throw off the social media spat where Hartline basically tried to ruin the kid’s moment. This AP quote gives me the feeling that Tate and the Vol media have staged the OSU love and smoke to give the huge surprise effect when he picks TN. AP and VQ MO is not to throw this type of quote out less than 24 hours before an announcement. Something is definitely off with this one.

Let’s have a Day fellas
Cups shall be on until the announcement is over
BVS will continue being strong within Vol Nation
Or once more it will be weakened since we got a 2nd 5 star

Something has been staged one way or the other. Either the social media spat with OSU and Tate was staged to give a surprise feeling when he picks OSU, or all the OSU love has happened to throw off the social media spat where Hartline basically tried to ruin the kid’s moment. This AP quote gives me the feeling that Tate and the Vol media have staged the OSU love and smoke to give the huge surprise effect when he picks TN. AP and VQ MO is not to throw this type of quote out less than 24 hours before an announcement. Something is definitely off with this one.
Why would AP say this if he was in on it? They had everybody fooled, it would have been an even better surprise if he kept his mouth shut? Either way, we'll find out soon!

Reactions: Volnatic
Or
Why would AP say this if he was in on it? They had everybody fooled, it would have been an even better surprise if he kept his mouth shut? Either way, we'll find out soon![/QUOTE
APs quote comes off as confused on his end which sounds like we were the ones used to try and make the OSU pick a surprise. It just happened to get leaked by another recruit

It is, but Louisiana produces more per capita.

Yes. But per capita has nothing to do with aiding recruiting. All that matters is volume. If we go by per capita, Louisiana tops Florida and Georgia. I’d rather recruit Florida and Georgia. Anyone would.

I’m addressing the assertion that LSU can build a championship roster with nothing but instate talent and Ohio State can’t. That statement is irreconcilable with the facts. Per capita numbers are irrelevant to this subject.

The more stuff I hear….the more something seems off…not in a something happened kinda way but just something seems odd or quirky kinda way. I don’t have a good feel and I get OSU is Uber confident but just seems odd to me. Maybe he picks OSU tomorrow and it was what it was. Idk HTR…just kinda different to me
- AP
9.99 prolly

Yes. But per capita has nothing to do with aiding recruiting. All that matters is volume. If we go by per capita, Louisiana tops Florida and Georgia. I’d rather recruit Florida and Georgia. Anyone would.

I’m addressing the assertion that LSU can build a championship roster with nothing but instate talent and Ohio State can’t. That statement is irreconcilable with the facts. Per capita numbers are irrelevant to this subject.

I don’t think I would even focus on in state talent. We’re seeing more and more that doesn’t matter as much as it used to. More so regional talent and ability to recruit that talent.

VN Store

Back