'20 IL S Antonio Johnson

VOLuptuousBOOMS

Farrell has a hard on for A&M right now.

“My sources, though, tell me not only is Tennessee still squarely in the mix, but probably the team to beat: "I think they're still heavily in the lead."

- Helmholdt on Wednesday

But Farrell claims it’s a sure fire guarantee Johnson signs with A&M. Maybe he should speak to his own Midwest regional expert before he makes uneducated public statements. Jeez these recruiting services are clown shows sometimes.

DaddyChad

Again, I’m worried about a lot with this recruiting class. DBs just aren’t a concern. We lost this guy, added a WR that can stretch defenses and a mailing OG. I’ll take that all day. We’re going to be just fine in our secondary as long as Pruitt and Ansley are here.

Vol Main

Again, I’m worried about a lot with this recruiting class. DBs just aren’t a concern. We lost this guy, added a WR that can stretch defenses and a mailing OG. I’ll take that all day. We’re going to be just fine in our secondary as long as Pruitt and Ansley are here.
That may be accurate, but Tone Johnson is a high end baller. It's never good to lose a recruit with his skills. jmho

Riverratvolfan

Kinda like being that last holdout who refuses to sell their land to the state in order to build a highway, if you wait long enough, the price goes up!
Pretty sure that's not how it went down with I40. I think it was more of this is what your getting if you don't take it that's fine we still are coming through.

VN Store

Sponsors