'20 IL S Antonio Johnson

Right after committing, he said he was going to take visits to other schools that had been recruiting him that he hadn't visited. LSU, Bama and aTm were three he mentioned, so it was always an open commitment. If Spraggins hadn't wanted to commit, I wonder if Johnson would have committed at all?

Reactions: jlawso21
Yeah I guess I got a false sense of security when they mentioned how long of a relationship he had with Ansley. Plus honestly if you’re a DB I can’t think of two better coaches to play for if you got big plans.

I clearly over estimate that. You’d think we’d be fighting off 5 star corners with a stick with Pruitt and Ansley.

Once we’re in the top half of the sec again, I bet we will be...

I’d love to keep them both, but we’ll be fine either way. Especially at DB. I wouldn’t be surprised to see CJP take both Robinson and Leonard with the anticipation one of those two or Spraggins will flip before NSD. That’s what I would do.
More reasons I would take both Robinson and Leonard.

- Spraggins is openly taking visits. ALOT of Mizzou ties.
- Robinson held out for that Bama offer, what happens if he gets it later? Anytime Auburn is involved, you can never put it to bed. They bag man with the best.
- Leonard has already decommitted once.

Don’t see us finishing with all three, even if they are all on the commit list come August.

Reactions: ionaVOL and LA Vol
No need to be sorry-- I'm in agreement with him. IDT all three will stick. Actually, IDT all three will commit to UT, but if they all want in, that's a good problem to have.

Listen bud I’m not wanting to argue. I just think you’re way off base here and you should align your thinking more along with VB. That’s all.

No need to be sorry-- I'm in agreement with him. IDT all three will stick. Actually, IDT all three will commit to UT, but if they all want in, that's a good problem to have.
How are we doing with OT’s? And who are we after? Dumervil is probably 1? But who after that? Where does the staff count Morris? A G or OT? Or both?

Yeah! How can we move our OT’s to OG cuz they’re just freshmen if they’re already there? 😡

Reactions: jakez4ut
How are we doing with OT’s? And who are we after? Dumervil is probably 1? But who after that? Where does the staff count Morris? A G or OT? Or both?
Morris is a guard at NFL level for sure but could get away with playing tackle in college. According to him, he’s being recruited to play guard as a freshman and then make the move to right tackle. Think he counts as a tackle by @LA Vol numbers. Mays
2 of Spraggins, Robinson, Leonard
2 of Morris, Dumervil, JUCO guys Reed/Stewart

From the 5 Star Challenge
Johnson was one of the best athletes in the defensive back group and it showed throughout the day. The Tennessee commit used his impressive explosiveness and length to disrupt the timing between receivers and their quarterbacks. Johnson was active in the one-on-one session and in the 7-on-7 tournament. He knocked down his fair share of passes and made it very difficult for receivers to find any space during 7-on-7 play.
-Rivals

VN Store

Back