'20 IL OG Javontez Spraggins (UT SIGNEE)

By whom? 247 has “evaluated” him, got him as a composite .8499 3 star. Our staff has evaluated him as well. Who hasn’t evaluated him?
Watching the kid, that score doesn't seem to coincide. Possible rough blanket score until schools or camps give them a reason to look closer.

Not saying he will get some crazy bump but he definitely looks better than the current number.

Watching the kid

Watching the kid, that score doesn't seem to coincide. Possible rough blanket score until schools or camps give them a reason to look closer.

Not saying he will get some crazy bump but he definitely looks better than the current number.

Exactly. The kid had no rating an hour ago, he commits to us so they give him a blanket score until further evaluation is completed.

Watching the kid

He was a N/A an hour ago. They gave him the .8499 ranking as a plug until they get a chance to evaluate. He literally wasn't ranked prior to his commitment.

Willing to bet he switches over to defense...has great pad level for his size. If Bama offers him he will get a bump to 4 star no doubt

I'm not an expert on the subject,but I have looked at a lot of film on OL guys.This is the best guy I've seen this year on film.He mauls people, don't know how they uncovered this one but glad he likes the Vols.

Just got in to hear the Spraggins news. I’ve been watching him all spring and he just picked up his first Power 5 offer one week ago today. I was at the camp and Illinois, Iowa State, Missouri and several mid-majors all offered after his performance at the Lindenwood Mega Camp. Two weeks earlier he nearly won MVP at the Rivals Camp in St. Louis. He’s one of the strongest young linemen I’ve covered in the last 16 years and he moves his feet pretty well for a 350+ kid (measured 6-2.5, 361 at the Rivals Camp). Ability to play center is another asset he brings to the table.

Helmholdt

Dude. Go make a sammich.
Just ate a burger.

Now, who hasn’t evaluated the kid? Thought I read earlier that he got 12-15 offers off his good camp last week....guessing those teams evaluated him as well.

VN Store

Back