'20 IL OG Javontez Spraggins (UT SIGNEE)

Just ate a burger.

Now, who hasn’t evaluated the kid? Thought I read earlier that he got 12-15 offers off his good camp last week....guessing those teams evaluated him as well.
What is your point?

Watching the kid, that score doesn't seem to coincide. Possible rough blanket score until schools or camps give them a reason to look closer.

Not saying he will get some crazy bump but he definitely looks better than the current number.
He may get a great bump, I’m guessing he will, probably winds up a 4 star before it’s done....we all know how this works, ratings tend to be dynamic over time as a kid gets more attention, not static. But it’s just wrong to say the kid hasn’t been evaluated because he has.

He may get a great bump, I’m guessing he will, probably winds up a 4 star before it’s done....we all know how this works, ratings tend to be dynamic over time as a kid gets more attention, not static. But it’s just wrong to say the kid hasn’t been evaluated because he has.
He hasn’t by 247 yet..they just now gave him a “blanket” ranking when he committed

Reactions: JacketVol

And I posted a screenshot showing that he hadn’t been when I said he hadn’t been.

Reactions: Sleegro and AaronUT
Honestly don't think they had posted one when op said that.

Reactions: Sleegro
I almost think u want to say u love this commit, now, but u went to far with your negativity and don't want to lose face and say u do. Come on, @KBVol, say it, "this kid is a beast and a great pick-up, no matter his rating". I know u wanna

VN Store

Back