If you're KSU, you firing Tang?

I swear. Some of y’all eat paint before having a thought and starting a thread.

Some people understand the prank. I'm not responsible for the obtuse crowd. It's getting old is getting old. Does that help?

Reactions: allvolrecruiting
I agree, but Barnes needs to recruit better players and change his scheme so that defense doesn’t come at the expense of offense.
He needs better players at the 1 and 5 positions. They also need to be able to put the ball in the basket and score under pressure. Defense is very important , but one still has to outscore the other team if you are going to win a ballgame.

Anyone saying winning Conference Championships, being ranked in top 5 during the year, beating teams like Kansas, Texas, Alabama, and Duke, reaching the Sweet 16 and winning 25 games is not a great accomplishment is ignorant about what it takes to play competitive sports. To the players, the grind, the wins, the struggle, the successes is what it is all about. The goal is always to win championships but there are a lot of great things that are accomplished during a season and a career.

The players understand it. I'm sure they are disappointed about how it ended (more than any fans) but they can also appreciate the work that went into all of the great things they accomplished along the way. These Seniors can look back on their careers and be very proud of all they accomplished.

Reactions: VolsSince78
He accomplished more in his first year at K State (elite 8) than Barnes has in 8 years at Tennessee.

Barnes is not going to be fired. The best we can hope for is that he retires in the next couple of years.
This cracks me up, literally.

Some people understand the prank. I'm not responsible for the obtuse crowd. It's getting old is getting old. Does that help?
I see the angle. I just don't think the plane landed smoothly lol.

Dumbest post of the year. You realize K-State was picked to finish last in the Big 12 right?

VN Store

Back