"If you're going to be negative, text or call a friend. Don't put it on social media. Let's be positive about our program"

He better stay off volnation. We relish in self pity depression rumors bad talking everything and everyone. Most negative forum in college football
Is it possible that the posters you call nega Vols and legion of miserable are in fact the realists? Seems like the nega Vols have been spot on about the past 3 coaches and state of the program.

Not a good look to start right out with the "fan police" routine.

A certain contingent here will be tickled as H*ll, though
Lots of those guys have been noticeably absent... as soon as we hire someone terrible, they will come out of the woodwork to call him the next Saban

Reactions: tbh and 08Vol
Negative people are going to be negative (they are negative for a reason sadly) and positive people are going to be positive. Always has and always will be that way. Poor ole Danny White but hey he knows this about people I'm sure. Hang around a positive person and see how they deal with negative people. It's actually entertaining.

Reactions: Myrtleturtle
Can I get a Harrummmpppphhhh??

maxresdefault.jpg

We've been trash since 2007. Fans can trash the program until the administration turns it around. I hope I'm wrong but chances are that Big Jim is back in control and we all know his record with hiring coaches.

VN Store

Back