If you live in Chicago - better start looking for a new home

I can't help it you and huff have unrefined, cro magnon palettes unable to appreciate the brilliance of pineapple pizza.

Best pineapple for me was at one of those Brazillian steak joints. They rotisserie the pineapple and slather it with butter. Better than sex.

Now come on, it all depends on who you are having it with!
And try "slathering that with butter" and get back to me...

Last edited:
9 of the last 10 people shot in Knoxville were of one race, I don't think it's a racial issue, but a culture/crime issue, but this summer KCDC and the gang related shootings have been on the increase from previous years, because of the same ole same ole

That's the real point. It's not the color of ones skin or any other physical attribute that really defines a person, it's the customs and culture. Point out how that defines people of different races, ethnicities, or country of origin and you are a racist. That's why change has to come from within, and the community has to accept that change is required, yet BLM is an issue supported by a lot of our population with no regard to the underlying problems. When people go around killing their own for fun or to prove their acceptance of the thug life - and the community accepts it, it's really hard to put the blame elsewhere. And like probably most everyone here, I'm not willing to accept that way of life as the norm.

Were they cooking meth in the back?
You can find some really good food in some strange locations. Here is another that I have eaten at several times. It is located in Franklin NC, in the back of a gas station called The Hot Spot. The name is Caffe Rel. REL stands for Richard E. Long who is the owner, and a former chef at the Greenbriar in West Virginia.

www.facebook.com/CaffeRel

That's the real point. It's not the color of ones skin or any other physical attribute that really defines a person, it's the customs and culture. Point out how that defines people of different races, ethnicities, or country of origin and you are a racist. That's why change has to come from within, and the community has to accept that change is required, yet BLM is an issue supported by a lot of our population with no regard to the underlying problems. When people go around killing their own for fun or to prove their acceptance of the thug life - and the community accepts it, it's really hard to put the blame elsewhere. And like probably most everyone here, I'm not willing to accept that way of life as the norm.
I notice that they always have this badass, unrepentant look in their mugshots. I would be trying to hide my face.

Reactions: AM64
You can find some really good food in some strange locations. Here is another that I have eaten at several times. It is located in Franklin NC, in the back of a gas station called The Hot Spot. The name is Caffe Rel. REL stands for Richard E. Long who is the owner, and a former chef at the Greenbriar in West Virginia.

Sounds like something that would strike fear into the hearts of the PC crowd. REL for initials - and that E in the middle is especially troubling. The Greenbriar is definitely a pretty good pedigree.

Lmao. Typical racist.

Bring up race in the conversation, say something racist, cry about race baiters. lol

Also Nashville and Knoxville both are below 20% Black. Not large Black populations. Chatt only 30%. If you grew up in the boonies with no black people around I guess you would think that is a large Black population.

Figured you'd be the one. Typical race baiter.
Show me a source for these numbers. Even if your numbers are accurate, the black population makes up 13% in America, 20 and 30% in one city is quite a large portion.

Pretty sure Knoxville wasn't on the list.

Anyways, I'm not arguing with you. You have no substance. You're the type that if the entire country were black, you'd still cry racism.

Pretty much all of this. It'll never change. They don't want it to

Sounds like something that would strike fear into the hearts of the PC crowd. REL for initials - and that E in the middle is especially troubling. The Greenbriar is definitely a pretty good pedigree.
Isn't Greenbriar the place where they had an underground complex for congress to go in the event of a nuclear war? No wonder the food was primo, nothing but the best for our elected royalty.

Isn't Greenbriar the place where they had an underground complex for congress to go in the event of a nuclear war? No wonder the food was primo, nothing but the best for our elected royalty.

As far as I know, it would be the same one. I was thinking the same about a chef that would be accepted there.

No doubt about that. Some of the best food comes from places that look like they should be condemned. If out in the country look for old farm trucks around a place or in town YRC, FedEX, UPS trucks, they know where the best local eats are.

Reactions: McDad and AM64
No doubt about that. Some of the best food comes from places that look like they should be condemned. If out in the country look for old farm trucks around a place or in town YRC, FedEX, UPS trucks, they know where the best local eats are.

A group of us back when we were youthful idjits were coming back from a ski weekend in NC and decided to take some "shortcut" heading back. While ravenously hungry we stopped in at what appeared to be not much more than concrete building fit for a car repair shop but it claimed itself as a restaurant so in we went. What was inside was apparently a coven of bored grandmothers who had their grandkids all grown up and were looking for people to spoil. We ate ourselves silly on a myriad of country style grubbage and were sitting around with something just short of a food induced coma when lead grandma came out and said "Any of you boys up for some fresh cobbler?". HELL YES! we all replied, ignoring any probable medical emergencies to ensue. It was fabulous.

Everybody there vividly remembers the experience to this day though none of us could come close to finding the place again.

A group of us back when we were youthful idjits were coming back from a ski weekend in NC and decided to take some "shortcut" heading back. While ravenously hungry we stopped in at what appeared to be not much more than concrete building fit for a car repair shop but it claimed itself as a restaurant so in we went. What was inside was apparently a coven of bored grandmothers who had their grandkids all grown up and were looking for people to spoil. We ate ourselves silly on a myriad of country style grubbage and were sitting around with something just short of a food induced coma when lead grandma came out and said "Any of you boys up for some fresh cobbler?". HELL YES! we all replied, ignoring any probable medical emergencies to ensue. It was fabulous.

Everybody there vividly remembers the experience to this day though none of us could come close to finding the place again.
There was a great place out on Alcoa Hwy, not that far from the airport, when I was at U.T. called Sis's Grill. It was on the right going from Knoxville to the airport. Later on, I saw a tattoo parlor in that location. It was a meat and three restaurant, where you could eat for $1 even. It was 94 cents and 6 cents tax. This was in 1970 dollars , which would probably be about $6.25 today. You got one meat, 3 veggies, bread and bottomless tea for that price. We would go play golf at Lambert Acres and stop and eat at Sis's. Dang, it was good.

Weird, I opened this thread and started reading it like it was new. Started to pump the brakes when I saw Tums...

Good to see that three and half years later that Chi-town hasn't changed a lick.

Weird, I opened this thread and started reading it like it was new. Started to pump the brakes when I saw Tums...

Good to see that three and half years later that Chi-town hasn't changed a lick.
Well, I guess I took his place. I make an obvious blue ink, sarcastic response to blacks being hunted down in the streets, and I get a stern warning. I sometimes highlight an absurd post by someone, by being absurd myself. Some people have no sense of humor whatsoever.

Well, I guess I took his place. I make an obvious blue ink, sarcastic response to blacks being hunted down in the streets, and I get a stern warning. I sometimes highlight an absurd post by someone, by being absurd myself. Some people have no sense of humor whatsoever.

Or maybe your sense of humor just sucks a big ole leathery sack.

Reactions: Septic
9 of the last 10 people shot in Knoxville were of one race, I don't think it's a racial issue, but a culture/crime issue, but this summer KCDC and the gang related shootings have been on the increase from previous years, because of the same ole same ole
It's a lack of fathers. Until you folks get serious and address the real issue and end this welfare and no fault divorce and misandric laws that push men out of the homes and subsidize single mothers, then this nonsense will not only continue, but become a problem in the white community...

...or is it too late already.

VN Store

Back