If we lose to Vandy...

If we are really basing the decision on whether or not a coach needs to be fired, on the outcome of the Vanderbilt game, then the question has already been answered.
You know...you'd think so wouldn't you? Whatever needs done at the end of the season should be done today.

Another game, another terrible showing. Another week to get the complaining out of our systems. That is all we can do, unless one of us has about $30M we would like to throw away. I love college football. I get excited waiting on the TENN season to get started, but I came to the realization 4 weeks ago I would watch if nothin better to do and not put myself in the position of investing my excitement into every play or game. Pruitt is not currently capable of being a HC. I’ll use another post to ask why we are where we are at, as a program.

Hate candybilt but they will beat our butts especially if JG and baldy are still on the same field!

(**exasperated**).......I just for the life of me can't even begin to fathom that JG starts next week......surely there is no way this happens. Pruitt is stubborn, yes, but holy geez man.....make the change.

Aside from the fact that HB looked better and more poised (and Auburn WAS bringing the pressure....wasnt a prevent)......this seasons over. JG is over......move on to your freshman phenom and lets rep him and ride it out. Let's do this.....team looked more energized, ball had zip, and our team got into that rectangled colored portion of the field just past the 1 yard line.

Reactions: sccshortstop
If my choices are lose and get Freeze or win and keep Beldar, it's not much of a choice..

Of choice, our choices are lose and keep Beldar or win and keep Beldar so Go Vols

We’re dealing with some seriously stale cornbread, so it’s a good possibility.
this is where stale cornbread belongs
traditional-steel-trash-can-jan082019-min.jpg

This makes it hard to know who to pull for. Seriously think we’re going to keep him, watch Freeze end up in the SEC and kick our ass

We’ll definitely end up keeping him. I’m just getting this feeling that Bailey does indeed start next week and saves him from getting fired.

Well the schedule favors breaking the losing streak. Only the Covid postponement kept it from being tied, at this moment.

This year is a wash out. Doesn't matter if we lose out, JP will be back next year. Anything less than 8-4 next year will cost him his job. 8-4 will get him an extension. That's the Tennessee way.

Reactions: TJVol95

VN Store

Back