If we get “Will Grier’d“ in the upcoming years

Again I say, the odds of a career ending injury in a bowl game are miniscule. Even the Jaylon Smith type injuries are exceedingly rare in a bowl game, and by all accounts it dropped him from about 4 million a year to about 1.5 million a year to begin his pro career. If Will Grier can't "secure the financial future of wife and child" on 1.5 million a year, he's in a sad state indeed.

And what gives you the right to suggest or determine how much money Will Grier needs to secure his financial future?

Get over yourself...

And what gives you the right to suggest or determine how much money Will Grier needs to secure his financial future?

Get over yourself...

Oh, I suppose we'll just call it the Right of Common Sense. Anyhow, I've had a nice exchange with you on this, but it would take a book or at least a lengthy essay for me to add anything more. Most of my points have been ignored, and you've turned a bit testy with this last comment, so you guys enjoy the thread. I'm out.

Oh, I suppose we'll just call it the Right of Common Sense. Anyhow, I've had a nice exchange with you on this, but it would take a book or at least a lengthy essay for me to add anything more. Most of my points have been ignored, and you've turned a bit testy with this last comment, so you guys enjoy the thread. I'm out.

More like Communism Sense....

Thanks for sparing us an essay on why you think Will Grier should earn only a certain amount of money.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
Put me on ignore and keep it moving.

Jake and I are having a civil conversation...as we typically do.

flickr-butt-sniffing-ying-yang-scaled.jpg

VN Store

Back