If Vols dropped football what team would you follow?

I live in Utica, NY 45 minutes east of Syracuse so they have always been my 2nd team..although they have been a sad team to watch since the turn of the century...they had one good season a couple of seasons ago though lol..it's always been 1. UT 2. SU for football and flip flop for basketball 1. SU 2.UT for me

I would go with Game Cocks, only because I retired from military here in Columbia. This way I could at least go to several games and have a team to pull for locally. However, seeing our Vols are still here, Go Vols!

I live in Utica, NY 45 minutes east of Syracuse so they have always been my 2nd team..although they have been a sad team to watch since the turn of the century...they had one good season a couple of seasons ago though lol..it's always been 1. UT 2. SU for football and flip flop for basketball 1. SU 2.UT for me

Binghamton. Don’t know if they still have football. I lived between Horseheads and Corning as a recruiter 5 years ago

USC Trojans, I went there for a couple of semesters and still follow them closely. After that in the SEC it would be The Barn.

If Tennessee dropped today I'd keep up with Clemson, Michigan, probably LSU as I've got friends who love those teams. Wouldn't be remotely close to how I follow UT though.

If it's a scenario of TN had never existed, probably Florida. We stopped in Gainesville on a trip down to the beach when I was 8 I think. Before I really got into football. So as an eight YO I would have went with the fact I thought alligators were awesome and blue and orange were my favorite colors.

Raised in Knoxville and still live here, but I went to Liberty. Would just cheer solely for them. Plus, over there we have the coach we should have hired here.

VN Store

Back