If Vols dropped football what team would you follow?

Army! A team with players who have a bigger ambition than just to win football games and they RESPECT the flag and understand the true meaning of the National Anthem. Not privileged disrespectful athletes that are treated differently than other students. GO ARMY!

In fact, they already are my favorite college sports team, UT is fourth. Like Air Force and Navy second and third!

I'd follow the same teams that I follow now, only one of them would have to take that top spot that UT has always held, and I don't know who that'd be.

South Carolina (live here, bout an hour from the stadium)
Coastal Carolina (less than 2 hours down the road as well)
Ohio State (been a fan since Eddie George)
Liberty (yeah, I didn't even know they had a team til a couple years ago, but hey, I'm Baptist, they're Baptist, easy connection)
Then there is the occasional team that pops us, is fun to watch a season or two, then they fall off, and so does my interest.

I really do love college football ...

Reactions: tastycar
I would do like I do now and watch all the college football games I can. I would cheer for anyone that is playing Alabama, Florida, and Georgia. I would remain a VFL. I would cheer for any team UT put on the court or field. Heck, I would even cheer for the debate team.

VN Store

Back