If Vols dropped football what team would you follow?

Why don't you go ahead and follow that team now? Why be so indecisive? Maybe it would make you feel better.

If TN ever dropped football I would never watch college football again. I would burn every single piece of merchandise I have ever bought. The only thing I would keep would be my diploma from UT.

Reactions: Border Vol
I wouldn’t pick up another team, just stop watching. I almost have now anyway. I used to watch lots of CFB when other games impacted UT, but I rarely watch non Tennessee games now. I’ve find myself googling NFL players to see where they went to college fairly often

Reactions: Border Vol
Good question i love Tennessee. My dad is a diehard irish fan for probably for over 45 50 years so id root for them for him. But i only have orange hanging in my closet and that wont change even if they decided to end football. Id wear my vol gear for all the generations of football teams that ever wore it. My passion goes way back to the leather helmet days. Facinated to where it all began. I love that video 100 years of volunteers made my buckeye friend watch it lol

I would probably stop watching not out of anger but simply because that just the way it is. I have done found a sense of piece with Tennessee Football sure I would love to see us elite again but in the same way if we never played another game it would cause me no grief. The best way I can describe Tennessee football is like at the end of a long stressful marriage that just didn't work out. You are tired and your just like whatever is meant to happen just let it happen.

Reactions: VaBornVol

VN Store

Back