If Vandy wins tonight..

It's completely irrelevant whether Vandy wins tonight or not.

If the Tennessee team that showed up against Auburn and Kentucky shows up against V, we'll win easily.

If we'd won those games by our play alone, then that logic might pan out, but both Auburn and Kentucky made a plethora of mistakes that we capitalized on to secure the those wins.

Reactions: vol1981 and maotai
If we'd won those games by our play alone, then that logic might pan out, but both Auburn and Kentucky made a plethora of mistakes that we capitalized on to secure the those wins.
Are u joking me. TN made plays on offense and defense in both games. A team taking advantage of mistakes to secure win would be the Florida game and today’s game. Good grief. I’m not a sunshine pumper by any means but TN earned those win against Auburn and Kentucky

Reactions: feathersax
Our players now know a bowl game is on the line next week. We'll see how bad they want it against Vandy.

Vandy will play their ass off to beat Big Brother like they always do regardless that they won last night. That has been their State Championship/ Bowl Game for a long time. Going to be a good one but CJP will have them ready and Vols will pull out a close one. Book your tickets to go Bowling.

No so fast my friend, we are due to take the roller coaster ride back to the top this week.
Tennessee 28- dores 24

We lose next week. No way we beat a fired up Vandy team. We’ve proved lately we can’t do it.
So let me get this straight, if vandy beats ol miss, they automatically best tennessee too?

Must be that bama national championships math.

It's completely irrelevant whether Vandy wins tonight or not.

If the Tennessee team that showed up against Auburn and Kentucky shows up against V, we'll win easily.

I don't agree about Vandy. They would be far less motivated if they had lost, IMO.

Having said that, I do agree that we can beat them. They are the worst SEC team we face this year. We have already beaten two better teams, so it can happen.

So let me get this straight, if vandy beats ol miss, they automatically best tennessee too?

Must be that bama national championships math.

I think the idea was that if Vandy lost they’d be at 4 wins and little to play for vs UT. Now they’re at 5 and playing for a bowl like us.

I doubt our guys want a bowl anyway. Probably the guys who have bought in with Pruitt want it, but the rest are just occupying space on the field.

I don't agree about Vandy. They would be far less motivated if they had lost, IMO.

Having said that, I do agree that we can beat them. They are the worst SEC team we face this year. We have already beaten two better teams, so it can happen.
nm

I think the idea was that if Vandy lost they’d be at 4 wins and little to play for vs UT. Now they’re at 5 and playing for a bowl like us.

I doubt our guys want a bowl anyway. Probably the guys who have bought in with Pruitt want it, but the rest are just occupying space on the field.
The seniors would like a bowl, at least thats how they sounded in their ranks of senior day. Saying being known as the class that didnt quit. Pretty sure a loss to vandy isnt how they want to end their college career.

The seniors would like a bowl, at least thats how they sounded in their ranks of senior day. Saying being known as the class that didnt quit. Pretty sure a loss to vandy isnt how they want to end their college career.

We don't start a lot of seniors, except on the DL. But I hope the entire team plays hard. We need this win to say the least.

VN Store

Back