If Vandy wins tonight..

If, if, if, the story of Tennessee's season. If this team shows up, if that team shows up, meanwhile Vandy is playing a pretty good game right now.

I thot we had some horrible calls (no-calls) in Neyland tonight. Did it look that way on TV?

This team is Jekyll & Hyde. I have no idea who shows up next week.

Reactions: nash101
I really doubt we can beat Vandy. They are a more complete team and have a strong pass rush. They have not beat us 3 times in a row since the1920s. I can’t believe I had to live to see this.

Reactions: maotai and KBVol
It's completely irrelevant whether Vandy wins tonight or not.

If the Tennessee team that showed up against Auburn and Kentucky shows up against V, we'll win easily.
No. Vandy is the better, more talented team that plays with better toughness and physicality. They get bowl eligible at Tennessee’s expense next week.

Not even close
Disagree. Vandy has a better running back in Vaughn, better WR in Lipscomb and better TE than the backup Mizz played today. Shurmur obviously isnt better thsn Lock, but he owns Tennessee. And Vandy is better, much better than Tennessee at the LOS. They’ll make it 5 of 7 next week while Tennessee limps back to Knoxville after being embarrassed yet again.

Reactions: bpalmer28

VN Store

Back