If TN starts 4-0....

And what will Vol Nation say in the bye week if the team is 2-2?

giphy.gif

Reactions: catss350
Positive thoughts for an off season thread.

If TN beats the three non conference foes and then goes to Gainesville and upsets Florida, how crazy is Volnation going to be during that two week stretch until we play UGA. We will have threads about winning the East...

Would be nice to make it to October undefeated.

I bet it would really help recruiting in the 2020 class to get a fast start to the season.

Does TN pop up into the Top 25 at 4-0? Top 15?
Yes, if they go to the Swamp and leave with a win, they will be in the top 25 for sure......and the week heading into GA will be insane.....

Reactions: Neyland Law Vol
Oh for the love of Orange. Let us all take ONE game at a time, ok? If we start out 1-0, I will be elated.

If TN beats the three non conference foes and then goes to Gainesville and upsets Florida, how crazy is Volnation going to be during that two week stretch until we play UGA. We will have threads about winning the East...

I bet it would really help recruiting in the 2020 class to get a fast start to the season.

i think we would. and no telling what other results would have happened up to that point that may allow us to jump in to the rankings at that point.

that GA game is going to be a big official visitor weekend, so having some build up, and a relatively festive atmosphere would bode well.

it'd be a lot of fun if it worked out that way for sure.

The crazy thing about this scenario is it only takes one big unexpected win (v. UF) for it to happen. Because of the off week before UGA, all of a sudden TN is undefeated into October!
UGA has a bye week before that game as well. Going to be tough one, but should be a battle for sure. I would love to see us at that point though. GO VOLS!

Thinking there will be a lot of children named "Jeremy" born about 9 months later........

images

If Tennessee starts the season 4-0, half of the male children in Tennessee born during the baby boom of the Summer of 2020 will have a first name of “Jeremy” and a middle name of “Pruitt”

If we go to UF and win, we will lose the rest of our games. Sorry, I love the Vols but my confidence has been destroyed lately.

Y'all keep acting like there's nothing to worry about it's hilarious. You've lost what like your top five recruits from last year's class, that's gotta hurt down the road don't you think?
Yeah that 12th ranked class had dropped to 24th and now DB Huggins is gone and last thing I heard UF could lose 4 more due to academics. Mullen sure can pick'em. Pruitt is one of the best evaluators in the nation hands down.

VN Store

Back