If TN starts 4-0....

One can hope, but I don't believe anything about Tennessee anymore. After the heartbreak that was 2016, they've got a long way to go before I'm drinking the kool aid again.

Considering Florida is a top 15 team according to the polls (OVERATED btw!), we would definitely be ranked if we beat them in the Swamp and were 4-0. Plus, it will be good for television to have us as a top 25 team playing Georgia. We would probably be the CBS game of the week as we all know they love us and Vol fans tune in to support their team.

As for it happening, I would be ecstatic! More so because we beat Florida and caused their over-rated runningback to eat his words from media days! Also, it would be huge momentum for the program to re-enter the top 25 and be good for recruiting. In all reality it is very possible and as long as Franks is QB at Florida we have a decent shot.

Gonna have to stop talking simply because I don't want to get my hopes up too much. One game at a time and we can't overlook BYU!

Reactions: Neyland Law Vol
Stop. UF crowd will ALWAYS be into the UT game. Don’t let the “it’s not a rivalry anymore” crowd fool you. There are too many 90’s people left over.
Don't you have players on your own roster to worry about? Oh wait they already left....

Don't you have players on your own roster to worry about? Oh wait they already left....

Keep thinking that. The ones who left were getting the same number of snaps as me and you.

Besides, UT has almost as many in the portal as UF. Stop listening to Finebaum callers and stop reading FSU twitter dorks.

If we enter Georgia 4-0 everyone will act high off their minds and then enter depression mode after Georgia destroys us
Gonna take more than that negativity to burst my bubble but keep trying :cool:

I could see us winning sept and nov and splitting oct.
Nice title for a thread....
"I could see us winning" a natty again someday :)

Last edited:
Reactions: SoddyAllVol
Keep thinking that. The ones who left were getting the same number of snaps as me and you.

Besides, UT has almost as many in the portal as UF. Stop listening to Finebaum callers and stop reading FSU twitter dorks.
Y'all keep acting like there's nothing to worry about it's hilarious. You've lost what like your top five recruits from last year's class, that's gotta hurt down the road don't you think?

If we beat Florida some will say we could lose every other game and they would be happy. I would be happier than a fat kid trapped in a Twinkie factory if we start 4-0. That will mean we have progressed.

Well we make fun of stupid chit you say all the time, I guess we're due a little payback.

Reactions: SoddyAllVol
So many folks on this board who can't have a little fun -- nor let others have theirs.

That he which hath no stomach to this fight,
Let him depart; his passport shall be made,
And crowns for convoy put into his purse;
We would not die in that man's company
That fears his fellowship to die with us.
This story shall the good man teach his son;
And Crispin Crispian shall ne'er go by,
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be rememberèd—
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition;
And gentlemen in Volnation now a-bed
Shall think themselves accurs'd they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day.

VN Store

Back