If Pruitt doesn’t start Bailey and he continues to play Guarantano—do we start blaming Fulmer for not intervening?

Are you from a timeline where the Vols aren’t at the all time low point in our program’s history and we continue to start the QB who brought us there?

It doesn't matter. This entire thread is semantics.

Should Fulmer intervene with and override the silly, stubborn, decisions of his hand selected, elementary level, oblivious gym coach???

Hell no!!!

Should Fulmer be blamed for hiring and extending the blithering buffoon???

Absolutely, yes!!!!

Fulmer hired Pruitt so he’s part of the problem too.

I have a deep fear that Fulmer hired CJP because Fulmer is in denial about the shift in college football. Even Saban agrees it’s all about offense now. The analytics guys will tell you the same thing. Many of them argue that in the NFL defense doesn’t matter.

All depends on what Fulmer does at seasons end.

Does he fire Pruitt and bring in Freeze? Does he give Pruitt another raise and extension? Does he hide behind basketball season?

Sadly we have to just let it play out. History has taught us that as fans were gonna take it on the chin. Hopefully that changes this cycle. If not it’s wait until 2022 when the both are kicked to the curb.
Bingo!

I think Fulmer is approaching the conversation of going out with Pruitt now.

I adamantly defended Fulmer as our coach, and I still do. I love Fulmer as a coach. However, anyone associated with Tennessee football that continues to allow Guarantano to start—should not be associated with Tennessee football in any capacity.

Fulmer needs to lay down the law—NOW—if Pruitt starts Guarantano again....he’s fired. Period.

It’s time Fulmer tries to save his own ass.

You don't want to set this kind of "public" precedence on these types of issues, no HC worth his weight would come to UT ever. It's CJP's decision to play who he feels gives them the best chance to win, regardless of the Fan's perceived knowledge of who is the better player..........period. Less we forget, we only speculate who would do better.

Stay in your lane, the pattern is full ghost rider

Go Vols!

VN Store

Back