If anybody is watching SEC Nation live from Knoxville

Saw a pissed Tennessee fan push a bamer who tried to photo bomb over him!

Tennessee fan showed some Tennessee Tenacity and was like, get the **** off me bitch!!!

6a00d8341bf76153ef00e54f631d038833-800wi.jpg
slice-of-cornbread.jpg

Pretty much!

Tebow is a great young man. Know him personally since he was a young boy. He is committed to whatever he does. He is waiting for Miss Right and he believes he has found her. I cannot stand the team he played for in college, but as a man he is a great example of what we should all desire for our sons and those they date to be.

Tebow is a great young man. Know him personally since he was a young boy. He is committed to whatever he does. He is waiting for Miss Right and he believes he has found her. I cannot stand the team he played for in college, but as a man he is a great example of what we should all desire for our sons and those they date to be.

So the fling with Tom Brady didn't count?

Brady.jpg

Fishing Thursday on the river close to the blue bridge that was featured. Saw several enemy ships heading for the fire zone.

Reactions: lifeVol
Paul wasnt dogging TN ha. He said Fulmer saved the program from disaster and TN finally has someone who knows what they're doing. Talked about how the bama rivalry is his no.1 rivalry as a TN grad and how it used to be the primary rivalry of all the sec and the south. Literally said "bama is import to the.. eh, older TN grads" and everyone just laughed because they knew he was talking about himself.

I used to dislike Paul and considered him a trader but the more I watch him the more I like him and realize under his tact to rile people up and get ratings he is actually a big Vol fan. Paul loves TN.

Reactions: malinoisvol
Folks laughing at Tebow's virginhood, bet you wish or would wish your daughter, if not your son, had his values. Saving it til marriage reduces likelihood of some nasty STD or HIV, and other stuff showing up lately. I for one respect him for holding out for Miss Right. Not being hounded for child support, no bastard going on national TV about some pappy who was never there, no bastard thug's face on a most wanted placard or screen. Florida hate aside, respect is warranted. Plus the guy, everytime he mentions the Vols, sounds like he's rooting for us to get back to prominence despite also giving realistic assessments of us. Hate him if you wish for his Vols killing, mock his QB skills, but I will still think Timmy is terrific. If I had one, character-wise, he's what I'd want my son to be like.
Amen brother!! This world is so immoral, what's wrong is right and what's right is wrong and mocked!!!!!!

Tim Tebow vs. Travis Henry. Tebow won at football and the game of life. I wish him well and hope he leads many to Jesus Christ.

VN Store

Back