If anybody is watching SEC Nation live from Knoxville

Vfl2407

Please give notes. I’m not near tv
It’s on from 10am to noon eastern Sat morning live from Ayers Hall.
Thanx in advance

Has a preaching gig? He is the worlds oldest celibate til marriage virgin left.

p36173_v_v8_al.jpg

Folks laughing at Tebow's virginhood, bet you wish or would wish your daughter, if not your son, had his values. Saving it til marriage reduces likelihood of some nasty STD or HIV, and other stuff showing up lately. I for one respect him for holding out for Miss Right. Not being hounded for child support, no bastard going on national TV about some pappy who was never there, no bastard thug's face on a most wanted placard or screen. Florida hate aside, respect is warranted. Plus the guy, everytime he mentions the Vols, sounds like he's rooting for us to get back to prominence despite also giving realistic assessments of us. Hate him if you wish for his Vols killing, mock his QB skills, but I will still think Timmy is terrific. If I had one, character-wise, he's what I'd want my son to be like.

Last edited:
Folks laughing at Tebow's virginhood, bet you wish or would wish your daughter, if not your son, had his values. Saving it til marriage reduces likelihood of some nasty STD or HIV, and other stuff showing up lately. I for one respect him for holding out for Miss Right. Not being hounded for child support, no bastard going on national TV about some pappy who was never there, no bastard thug's face on a most wanted placard or screen. Florida hate aside, respect is warranted. Plus the guy, everytime he mentions the Vols, sounds like he's rooting for us to get back to prominence despite also giving realistic assessments of us. Hate him if you wish for his Vols killing, mock his QB skills, but I will still think Timmy is terrific. If I had one, character-wise, he's what I'd want my son to be like.
Would you still respect him if he is holding out for Mr Right🤭

Nice segment on vol navy. Anything that emphasizes coolness of our UT culture nationally for program emphasis nationally is good for recruits. A lot of good shots of Neyland and area. Good segment with Pruitt though we’ve heard all the questions before. But all that doesn’t really matter...we just need to go out and take it to them like no one has this year! Go Vols

It’s not Tebow’s fault but what I didn’t like was how the media crammed him down our throats and made him sound like the second coming. Well, and the fact that he drilled us and I really, really dislike Urban Meyer who doesn’t have a tenth of the character Tebow has. i didn’t like him in college but I got to hear him speak a few years back at our church and I really do think he’s a great guy. Plus, I admit it was fun watching him will the Broncos to the playoffs and beating the Steelers. I agree with you that he seems to be a genuinely great guy.

VN Store

Back