I would rather go .500 this season with Nico than see Milton start a single down from here on out.

Didn't realize having less than 50 yards of rushing and multiple presnap penalties was his fault. You want to point fingers? Start with the LOS on both sides of the ball
No you're right. He's a heisman qb if he wasn't stuck on a $h!tty team

I would rather go .500 this season with Nico than see Milton start a single down from here on out.
And I damn well mean it. I am sick of this show. He is gone after this year anyway. Just do it and get it over with. We get to look forward to growing pains next year the longer we keep him in.
Listen I’m not huge on Milton. But if you can’t see he hasn’t been the biggest problem this game then you don’t have eyeballs.

You really think Nico would be making a difference right now?
Nope. Hence why I said I’d rather lose half our games. I know Nico will lose. Difference is we aren’t going to look like sh** knowing this qb is gone next year.

It’s the same defensive coordinator that has not delivered a SEC caliber defense in his entire tenure at Tennessee and our head coach has done nothing about it!

And I damn well mean it. I am sick of this show. He is gone after this year anyway. Just do it and get it over with. We get to look forward to growing pains next year the longer we keep him in.
Sadly our coach loves him as much as Butch loved Guarantano. So we will go .500 (or worse) with him unless he gets hurt again like he did the first season

Reactions: volcop1
Is Nico bringing in his own line or would he also have a line that destroys drives with ridiculous penalties? Does Nico have some all star defense that would also switch out for these guys that I don’t know about?

VN Store

Back