I would rather go .500 this season with Nico than see Milton start a single down from here on out.

BruiserVol

I would rather go .500 this season with Nico than see Milton start a single down from here on out.
And I damn well mean it. I am sick of this show. He is gone after this year anyway. Just do it and get it over with. We get to look forward to growing pains next year the longer we keep him in.

And I damn well mean it. I am sick of this show. He is gone after this year anyway. Just do it and get it over with. We get to look forward to growing pains next year the longer we keep him in.
I’m not ready to throw in the towel. We shave 9 senior starters on defense. Let me see how I feel tho after the 1st drive after the half. I think we can still win this.

As much as I've cheered for him to succeed, its clear he isn't going to make it through the season. And I don't blame him for today's performance. Its all on our dbs.

But we don't have room to be patient with him anymore with this defense.

It’s bad.

You don’t roll Nico out against the gators unless tragedy strikes which is happening now

How many 3rd and longs are you looking forward to with this defense?
Idk. I can’t predict the future. I can just root and hope for the best. I missed all of last season since I was at basic training and AIT. I was really hoping for a fun season to see some of what y’all saw. I’m holding out hope until the final bell brother.

VN Store

Back