I wonder if the Ainge Haters will be out in full force today?

I can see clearly why you and Ga Vol would have problems with my comments. Your blind homers that will never understand that there are weaknessess in the Vols program. You choose to ignore it, I choose to speak to it.

Devastating Dan . . . just devastating. Please accept my most humble apologies for daring to disagree with you.

Still work to be done on program. Discounting clear significant progress made to this point does nothing but undermine improvements. I for one am really impressed with Ainge and overall team's improvement. Still work to be done? Yep.

Speak you may, however, your commentary offers little more than a skin deep look at the program. Why don't you offer some insight? Some solutions? Most likely because you have none other than "Fire Fulmer." Firing Fulmer is not a complete solution. There must be a replacement. Who are you going to bring in? What are the credentials? What are the steps that will be taken to assure that the new coach is taking the program in the right direction?

You open yourself up to questions like these when you call for the removal of the winningest active coach in college football. You had better have a Messiah waiting in the shadows to come take over.
Ok....as far as the defense goes I would've played them(Florida) the same way they defended us. I would concentrated on backfield penetration and offensive disruption. Its like coach Chavis woke up the day b4 the game and implemeneted a defense gameplan. On offense I wouldve attacked the vertical 1st to show a hand, going deep. After both teams settled I would been concentrating on taking what they give, moving the chains, getting 1st downs. Now as far as me calling for a coach change that bs, I don't call for a coach change....I call for a coach wake -up. The whole nation is looking at Fulmer and mocking him, well DUH...the obvious just goes up side your head eh Phil? And GaVol...take away the GURU or even ban me outright I don't care, at least it would be someone in Tennessee capable and willing to make a concerted decision outright. You sit back with your 1 liners at the ready, all too willing to discredit anyone who dares mock the homeristic viewpoint of ''He's the winningest coach, or He's the winngingest SEC coach...all the while gettin beat like a war drum, made fun of by every talking head on the dial. The painful side is this, as much as youd love to make posts about how im not a true vol fan , because Im critical, is hurtful because I know they could do better but wont....cause theres no fight in em. So when they're 7-5, you can spend an evening justifying the greatness off the Tennessee Vols...no one is listening, at least no one outside Tennessee.

VN Store

Back