I wonder if the Ainge Haters will be out in full force today?

OrangeEmpire

The White Debonair
I wonder if the Ainge Haters will be out today for the Marshall game?

Hopefully Ainge will shut them up with a good performance, but the Haters will find something to blame Ainge on.

I.E. Poor special teams play, etc.

hater.jpg

when the haters start blaming Ainge for global warming, that's when we should really start worrying about them.

the haters are out there no matter what. people like small mike and jeff (from the radio call in shows) are only happy if the team loses.

Just ok is not good enough......take in account interceptions, sacks given up, balls thrown away that could have been easily completed if it would have been Crompton...you know things like that.....

I'm not sure there is a single Vol fan who is an Ainge hater ...

Maybe last year, and into the offseason . . . but at this point I think you are right. I don't think there are too many Vol fans that aren't at least relieved by Ainge's progression.

Get rid of Ainge, Fire Fulmer, I love how everytime something doesn't go our way they come out of the wood work. Win or lose I still wear and wave the Orange and White. We could lose every game and I would still be proud of the Vols, as long as they are giving 110% on the field thats all I can ask for.

Get rid of Ainge, Fire Fulmer, I love how everytime something doesn't go our way they come out of the wood work. Win or lose I still wear and wave the Orange and White. We could lose every game and I would still be proud of the Vols, as long as they are giving 110% on the field thats all I can ask for.

So your pro Vol huh?

I'm with you on that....I'll bleed orange and white til the day I die, GO VOLS!!!!

I am, I'm just not for the good ole boy network. I'm not pro make excuses for em just cause I hired em. I'm not dadgummit we had em and the slipped by....Im not we'll get em next time...gawd makes one wonder why most Vol fans hate Vandy...Vols are nothing but Vandy on guts and backbone.

Now thats what I like hear.:rock:
Well man, I just can't be negative about my team, its hard to be.....I love watching UT football, or just UT sports in general, if we had an underwater basket weaving team I'd cheer for them.....I know we're going to have our hard times but that comes with any team in the country, next year there will be a team that has high expectations that flop.....This year, that team looks to be ND

I look for EA to have a very good game today. This will get his confiendence back before we return to SEC play.

The Vols have an oline that plays this bad and you defend it? A defense that has shown up in game 1 and has hibernated to date and you defend it? OMG c'mon homers lets be real here, what we have is a good team run by the good ole boy network and the only part of the puzzle is why Joe Lee Dunn has'nt ended up as a defensive asst to that slow witted, no adjustment makin, pudgy Chavis....I love Tennessee and the Vols, call me a heritic if you like. But Im sick and tired of watching Vols teams act like they're a big deal when they're really Vandy on steroids.:boredom:

That's now two comparisons to Vandy and a personal attack on a guy who has proven himself to be a good Defensive Coordinator. Maybe things aren't as good as you'd like them to be, but there's no reason to resort to that.

The Vols have an oline that plays this bad and you defend it? A defense that has shown up in game 1 and has hibernated to date and you defend it? OMG c'mon homers lets be real here, what we have is a good team run by the good ole boy network and the only part of the puzzle is why Joe Lee Dunn has'nt ended up as a defensive asst to that slow witted, no adjustment makin, pudgy Chavis....I love Tennessee and the Vols, call me a heritic if you like. But Im sick and tired of watching Vols teams act like they're a big deal when they're really Vandy on steroids.:boredom:
How does one become a GURU?

The Vols are not some good ole boy network. They currently have the winningest coaching staff in college football. We are 3-1 this season, our defense had two bad drives against Florida, and our offensive line did not even show up. We still only lost by 1. We a top 15 team again, which is pretty good considering that we lost 6 of 11 games last year. A lot of established college athletic programs load their staff with their own alumni. What is next, Dan, you gonna call for Pat Summit to be replaced? After all, she has not won a National Championship since 1998 and is currently on a 2 year SEC Championship drought...

How does one become a GURU?

The Vols are not some good ole boy network. They currently have the winningest coaching staff in college football. We are 3-1 this season, our defense had two bad drives against Florida, and our offensive line did not even show up. We still only lost by 1. We a top 15 team again, which is pretty good considering that we lost 6 of 11 games last year. A lot of established college athletic programs load their staff with their own alumni. What is next, Dan, you gonna call for Pat Summit to be replaced? After all, she has not won a National Championship since 1998 and is currently on a 2 year SEC Championship drought...
I can see clearly why you and Ga Vol would have problems with my comments. Your blind homers that will never understand that there are weaknessess in the Vols program. You choose to ignore it, I choose to speak to it.

I can see clearly why you and Ga Vol would have problems with my comments. Your blind homers that will never understand that there are weaknessess in the Vols program. You choose to ignore it, I choose to speak to it.
Speak you may, however, your commentary offers little more than a skin deep look at the program. Why don't you offer some insight? Some solutions? Most likely because you have none other than "Fire Fulmer." Firing Fulmer is not a complete solution. There must be a replacement. Who are you going to bring in? What are the credentials? What are the steps that will be taken to assure that the new coach is taking the program in the right direction?

You open yourself up to questions like these when you call for the removal of the winningest active coach in college football. You had better have a Messiah waiting in the shadows to come take over.

VN Store

Back