I want to take a moment, and publicly thank Freak ...

preacherwebb

KJV1611
I wanted to say that I really appreciate how much easier it is now to post gifs on this board. Once upon a time, you had to ...
1) Select desired gif. giphy.com was recommended to me.
2) right click on gif and select copy image address
note: if that phrase does not pop up, just keep right clicking on the gif until it does, or open in another window and right click it there.
3) come back to volnation, and in the regular text box (with all the smiley faces and stuff beside it) type
4) right click in the text box and select paste to insert the image address – important note here, if what you just pasted doesn’t end in .gif, you copied the wrong thing in step 2
5) type

6) submit reply

I liked to have never figured that out.
It's piece of cake now.
34986fee701548c1dd95d67d6408e9cc.gif

Shoot, Freak's picture button and chain feature almost do it all for us!

I wanted to say that I really appreciate how much easier it is now to post gifs on this board. Once upon a time, you had to ...
1) Select desired gif. giphy.com was recommended to me.
2) right click on gif and select copy image address
note: if that phrase does not pop up, just keep right clicking on the gif until it does, or open in another window and right click it there.
3) come back to volnation, and in the regular text box (with all the smiley faces and stuff beside it) type
4) right click in the text box and select paste to insert the image address – important note here, if what you just pasted doesn’t end in .gif, you copied the wrong thing in step 2
5) type

6) submit reply

I liked to have never figured that out.
It's piece of cake now.
34986fee701548c1dd95d67d6408e9cc.gif

Shoot, Freak's picture button and chain feature almost do it all for us!

I believe I had the pleasure of watching you learn how to do it the old way . If I’m not mistaken it was in the Gruden thread .

I still don’t know how to post them.. 🤷🏾‍♀️

1) Find the gif you want to post in a search in another window.
2) Right click on the gif and select "copy image address"
3) Come back to VolNation, above the text box, click on the 10th icon (from the left)
4) Click the chain looking icon (by url) and paste the link from #2 above
5) Select insert

Viola. The gif magically appears in the text box ... It's the magic of Freak at work.
Sometimes it's a good idea to click "preview" before "post reply" just to make sure it all went smoothly.

I believe I had the pleasure of watching you learn how to do it the old way . If I’m not mistaken it was in the Gruden thread .

Lot's of folks got their jollies watching me flailing like I'd been thrown in the deep and and told to swim. I didn't have a clue what they were telling me.
I finally got it.
I'm telling ya, the way it is now is so much simpler for a computer simpleton like me.

Lot's of folks got their jollies watching me flailing like I'd been thrown in the deep and and told to swim. I didn't have a clue what they were telling me.
I finally got it.
I'm telling ya, the way it is now is so much simpler for a computer simpleton like me.

We were laughing with you not at you .

3) Come back to VolNation, above the text box, click on the 10th icon (from the left)
5) Select insert

Viola. The gif magically appears in the text box ... It's the magic of Freak at work.
Sometimes it's a good idea to click "preview" before "post reply" just to make sure it all went smoothly.
I’m about to blow your mind here, but for most images you can simply:

1. Find the image you want to post and then right click and select copy image.
2. Inside the new message box on VolNation, right click and select paste, or press ctrl-v.

1594342983850.gif
5) Select insert

VN Store

Back