I want to take a moment, and publicly thank Freak ...

1) Find the gif you want to post in a search in another window.
2) Right click on the gif and select "copy image address"
3) Come back to VolNation, above the text box, click on the 10th icon (from the left)
4) Click the chain looking icon (by url) and paste the link from #2 above
5) Select insert

Viola. The gif magically appears in the text box ... It's the magic of Freak at work.
Sometimes it's a good idea to click "preview" before "post reply" just to make sure it all went smoothly.

Are you reminiscing about Grudemonium '17?

I wanted to say that I really appreciate how much easier it is now to post gifs on this board. Once upon a time, you had to ...
1) Select desired gif. giphy.com was recommended to me.
2) right click on gif and select copy image address
note: if that phrase does not pop up, just keep right clicking on the gif until it does, or open in another window and right click it there.
3) come back to volnation, and in the regular text box (with all the smiley faces and stuff beside it) type
4) right click in the text box and select paste to insert the image address – important note here, if what you just pasted doesn’t end in .gif, you copied the wrong thing in step 2
5) type

6) submit reply

I liked to have never figured that out.
It's piece of cake now.
34986fee701548c1dd95d67d6408e9cc.gif

Shoot, Freak's picture button and chain feature almost do it all for us!

Allowed and agreed.

I wanted to say that I really appreciate how much easier it is now to post gifs on this board. Once upon a time, you had to ...
1) Select desired gif. giphy.com was recommended to me.
2) right click on gif and select copy image address
note: if that phrase does not pop up, just keep right clicking on the gif until it does, or open in another window and right click it there.
3) come back to volnation, and in the regular text box (with all the smiley faces and stuff beside it) type
4) right click in the text box and select paste to insert the image address – important note here, if what you just pasted doesn’t end in .gif, you copied the wrong thing in step 2
5) type

6) submit reply

I liked to have never figured that out.
It's piece of cake now.
34986fee701548c1dd95d67d6408e9cc.gif

Shoot, Freak's picture button and chain feature almost do it all for us!
Is that Buckwheat or Stymie?

It’s the small things in life. 😁
Who is this Freak guy I hear people speak of all the time? He really must be a freak or something. Grown men talking about and a dude that no one has ever met, ever laid eyes on, nor has a real pic of himself for his avatar! This guy is a freak! for sure!

I think it is all time we all grow a pair and demand that anyone that has 87,527 comments on 1 single website reveals himself! Who is this magical creature? Does he live in his grannies basement? Does he eat, sleep, breathe, poop, shower, shave, and sleep volnation? Seems to me this is the case.

I DEMAND he reveals himself! WHO IS THE FREAK!!!! This will be some good corona conversation and entertainment!

WHO IS THE FREAK!!!!!

WE WANT THE FREAK!!!!

REVEAL THE FREAK!!!!

LETS BURN DOWN THE SERVERS AND LIGHT MATTRESSES ON FIRE UNTIL HE REVEALS HIMSELF!!!!!

ps. love you freak. Volnation is the best forum for college sports on the web, period! I still want to know who you are!

Reactions: preacherwebb
1) Find the gif you want to post in a search in another window.
2) Right click on the gif and select "copy image address"
3) Come back to VolNation, above the text box, click on the 10th icon (from the left)
4) Click the chain looking icon (by url) and paste the link from #2 above
5) Select insert

Viola. The gif magically appears in the text box ... It's the magic of Freak at work.
Sometimes it's a good idea to click "preview" before "post reply" just to make sure it all went smoothly.
Viola!
giphy (1).gif

VN Store

Back