Hugh Freeze mega thread and poll [merged]

Do you want Tennessee to hire Hugh Freeze?

• Yes

Votes: 1,219 77.4%
  • No

Votes: 360 22.9%

• Total voters
I can't see Tennessee hiring him, but somebody will get him for a bargain. I just hope he has learned the error of his ways!

GO VOLS!!!

Reactions: Vols1313
Honestly think Fulmer is threatened by a potentially great coach..

I don't think that. I just think he's old schooled and we just don't need to be old school right now.

So who passes your moral standards test. Remember you're not perfect either.. This holier-than-thou bullsh!t gets old...
What the anti-Schiano crowd won't tell you is that they would've reacted in a similar fashion had UT named Pruitt that same day. The circumstantial Penn St. stuff gave them some "moral" validity to their protest.

What the anti-Schiano crowd won't tell you is that they would've reacted in a similar fashion had UT named Pruitt that same day. The circumstantial Penn St. stuff gave them some "moral" validity to their protest.
Not going to argue with you there. They and tweeeternation were out for blood...

Im not totally against Freeze, but you folks do realize that up until they played Va Tech today their opponents combined record is 4 - 28.
Oh yeah and they trailed Tech for a good portion of the game today and needed a 50+ yard field goal to win.

Im sold that Freeze and company have coached up the talent at LU and would be excited to see what he could do with the talent we have on roster...I'm not entirely sold on the skeletons of the past and if he could do it in the SEC again.

VN Store

Back