I Wanna Work For This Guy! The 40 Hr Work Week

Are you the agency who always requires a third attempt to get Loss Runs?
I hate you guys....

I kid! I kid!

Unless you are those guys😀
Nope..... you'd be surprised by the way I act on here, but I'm actually good at what I do.....I view myself as your employee....so if you don't like the job I do for you.... fire me.... because if that's the case.... I don't want to work for you..... and when I quote new accounts and know I'm the only one quoting against the incumbent....I discuss their loss history at length and pass the info along to the underwriter....they release my numbers contingent on acceptable losses or the info I supplied.... and BAM!.... the incumbent gets blindsided

Manic depressive probably. You don't want to go there. He was supposedly a college teacher that lost his job and was driving a forklift. He finally burned out or got banned from here.

Wasn’t he in a hippie commune in Calirfornia for a while?

That’s why you quote the whole market THEN send Loss runs.

I can be evil too and let’s be honest 90 percent of agents don’t requote all their policyholders every renewal.

Hell some don’t even touch base ever.
Quoting your accounts every year is actually detrimental in my opinion. Every underwriter sees the account come through every year...the first year they do their best to write it and quote aggressively..... all but one lose.... next year they ask what happened the year before and then take another decent shot at it.... again.... all but one lose....third year the underwriters look at the account and say to themselves.... these guys quote their business every year.... even if I do win I'll most likely only have it one year.... F them....then throw a crap number at you just to get it off their desk.

VN Store

Back