I tried double cheeseburgers from 10 fast-food chains and the tastiest was also the best deal

If you happen to be near port Canaveral then go make a stop at Playa Linda in Titusville. It's a micropub. Similar quality to Abridged in Bearden. The burger I had was fantastic. Most of the beers are influenced by citrus fruit, but there are a couple of more traditional standards

I’ve gotten into a habit of ordering a bloomin’ burger every time I go to Outback. I think that is unusually good, they are pretty consistent at different stores.

Reactions: Juanita
Their Southern Charm burger is by far the best burger I've had at a chain restaurant. But again, we're talking chain restaurants here. The best burgers I've had tend to come from hole in wall bars/mom and pop diners.
I can think of several chain burgers I would choose before Red Robin. The burgers seemed small and dry and rather mediocre. Nothing that just blew me away. Plus, the price didn't match what I received either time. If I'm going to pay 5 Guys prices, I may as well go to 5 Guys.

Arby's said... or math said? It's obvious the person that wrote that story is math challenged. Simple math isn't a marketing scheme.
16 oz in 1 pound
4 oz is a quarter pound
4 oz X 50% = 2 oz
4 oz + 2 oz = 6 oz
images

VN Store

Back