I think this is proof positive

Danny White has a nice resume. He has made some good hires. This is his first shot at the big leagues. I can't imagine he brings in a guy that is a rookie himself. I won't be shocked because this has been the Tennessee way. This is not a knock on Elliott or any other coordinator for that matter. He may turn out to be the next Nick Saban, who knows. But, Tennessee doesn't need to be the trial run at this time. This is just not the time and place for this mess, again.

Danny White has a nice resume. He has made some good hires. This is his first shot at the big leagues. I can't imagine he brings in a guy that is a rookie himself. I won't be shocked because this has been the Tennessee way. This is not a knock on Elliott or any other coordinator for that matter. He may turn out to be the next Nick Saban, who knows. But, Tennessee doesn't need to be the trial run at this time. This is just not the time and place for this mess, again.
Well said. May I add, if DW signs an unproven head coach, and that coach fails, then DW‘s career will be a hill climb at least. I don’t think he takes that risk.

Lol. No he hasn’t.
I read some of stoerners and he is a great source also
I truly hope that this is the hire that gets Tennessee back to being the best in sports once again.
Would be nice to have the Mears Dickey Huntsman Head and Trembly and the tennis days back again.
Baseball has an excellent coach now

VN Store

Back