I tell you what....

OP wasn't talking about Saban was he? He was talking about college football analysts. Try and keep up.
I believe he was talking about our progress against Bama and the opinions of those who follow college football. I don't think he used the word analyst anywhere. Lots of people follow college football including many on this board. If you were keeping up you would know this.

Pruitt told us last year we were “ closing the gap”. Guess he knew what he was talking about.

I believe the exact dumb quote was “It might not show on the scoreboard today, but the gap is closing, I can assure you that.”

Reactions: 1985Vols
We live on post at Ft.Bliss and usually I catch flack when I run into imposing vans on game days lol. I met a fellow Vol out here a couple weeks ago, that was cool.

My wife and her best friend met at the commissary in Schweinfurt, Germany. It may or may not have had a lot to do with the fact that BFF is from Murrvull, wore a **** ton of orange and I kinda drug my wife over to her and said "this is a good person, you should be friends with her".

My former battalion commander at Fort Hood is a (somehow) PROUD graduate of that school in Tuscaloosa. LTC's the only person who will ever get a "RT" out of me, and that one time was simply out of sheer total respect, and because he was retiring. I got a message at halftime on Saturday asking me "what the hell got into your guys". I replied "dunno, Sir.....but I love it and hope we continue it". Usually by halftime, I'm sprinkling expletives like salt and pepper on a steak.....this game felt different until the 4th quarter. We're gonna be hell on wheels here before too long, y'all. Other fans are starting to notice it as well as the talking heads.
Yeah, after all the transfers out it's really hard to compete with the other teams who have many more 4/5 star players. This team, in my opinion, has really over-achieved thus far and i can't be more proud of them fighting on both sides of the ball. What a refreshing experience for a team to actually play like a team and fight regardless.

Reactions: DeusExMachina
My wife and her best friend met at the commissary in Schweinfurt, Germany. It may or may not have had a lot to do with the fact that BFF is from Murrvull, wore a **** ton of orange and I kinda drug my wife over to her and said "this is a good person, you should be friends with her".
Lol love it. If only I could get my husband to care about football 😂

Honestly not covering hurt more... if we covered we’d have the entire nation. What a disappointing 4th

In Pruitt’s first year Tennessee didn’t beat any SEC team by 38 or even 25 points.

In Butch’s first year Tennessee beat 2 SEC teams by a combined 15 points.

No “moral” victories needed………Tennessee is certainly improving.

Reactions: DuckInAPen
I miss Baumholder. 😂

Listening to those who are not TN fans, we picked up respect from those who follow college football. No one is saying how we were mauled, but they could see the effort we put in and that we were close. Yes, it's a loss, but a gallant effort by the team. We have shown so much guts with every team we played this year.

In years past, the outcome would have been somewhat different. When you play the Bamas of the world, there is no place for mistakes because they will capitalize on every one you make.
Oh make no mistake we got mauled, that did happen when the deficiencies in our roster became apparent. First half you could see the potential. If Heupel is a decent recruiter we’ve got a good future ahead.

We live on post at Ft.Bliss and usually I catch flack when I run into imposing vans on game days lol. I met a fellow Vol out here a couple weeks ago, that was cool.
Please avoid imposing vans. Might have a man in it offering you ice cream. But he’s not nice.

UT made the game Saturday enjoyable to watch. That hasn't happened for while.
xTiQyLxmuj4YwQhyMw.gif

That would be great....but....the only reason they would be here for 4 seasons is because they aren't draft worthy... Sure they know the system and play well but .....
Ain't that what Peyton done?

Griff had some very positive things to say this morning…of course it was kind of a backhanded insult of Bama but his point was that we gave Bama all they could handle for three quarters but just didn’t have the bodies to hang for four quarters.

Listening to those who are not TN fans, we picked up respect from those who follow college football. No one is saying how we were mauled, but they could see the effort we put in and that we were close. Yes, it's a loss, but a gallant effort by the team. We have shown so much guts with every team we played this year.

In years past, the outcome would have been somewhat different. When you play the Bamas of the world, there is no place for mistakes because they will capitalize on every one you make.
Totally different team as far as work effort than I’ve seen in a while.

VN Store

Back