I need prayers

So sorry to hear this. As others above said, go get a consult with a family law attorney ASAP. You definitely don’t want to get blindsided
I've already been blindsided by her not paying rent and I cant afford an attorney

I hate this for you and your child and condolences for your mom. I don’t want to pretend to know your situation but on the outside looking in you may be better off without her. You still need to take some action about your child though. As a 14 year old do they not have a phone that you could contact them?

I hate this for you and your child and condolences for your mom. I don’t want to pretend to know your situation but on the outside looking in you may be better off without her. You still need to take some action about your child though. As a 14 year old do they not have a phone that you could contact them?
No his phone was left here it looked like they left in a hurry and hardly took anything .they took other electronics, laptop, tablets that they had but he didn't take his phone it was charging at 85 percent when I found it

Reactions: chuckiepoo
And I've tried calling and texting her phone but it goes straight to voice mail and now I'm faced with the situation do i cut her phone off or keep paying a bill for a possibly smashed phone that no longer exists? All the while that's the only way she could possibly contact me . This all is so hard

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I've also found where she has written down codes to hack an android phone so she may be using them to make her phone act like its turned off . One code she had written down was to block all spam calls. So she could have me blocked

It feels like they where kidnapped our passed in a terrible accident. I have no answers to why this happened and I am lost and devastated

Check and see if you have a Legal Aid Society near you. Contact the local county bar association and they may help you find some free legal assistance
I have talked to a legal representative and they told they didn't know what they could do for me with the exception of filing for divorce

Please say a prayer for me I am devastated. I've lost the love of life for 30 years. She and my 14 year old son left 2 weeks ago unexpectedly I've had no contact with them. I dont know why she left I thought everything was ok. We never had a bad or abusive relationship so all this was a complete surprise. There is a lot more to this story. She has not worked in 2 years and she had expressed over that time that she was having a hard time mentally and I just blew it off thinking it was stress from lack of working. She texted me at work on Friday 13th that she was having a nervous breakdown and to come home now I talk to her and she said she was fine and we would talk when I got home but when I got home 30 minutes after talking to her they were gone. She hardly took anything it looked like she left in a hurry. I've talked to the police and they have talked to her but I'm worried for her mental state. But there is still more. She apparently is involved with some kind of cash app scheme where there has been hundreds of dollars deposits and withdrawals through this cash app. I still have more but this is tl;dr so I'm sorry. And on top of all this my mother passed away yesterday
Holy crow. That's a lot. Good mojo for you sir. I don't even know what to say to all that.

Reactions: weallvol and tbh
Sorry dude, sounds like she snapped. The love of my life did the same thing, only we weren't married yet and have no children together. She hinted at feeling the onset of some kind of mental illness. I went from "the best ever" "I love you" etc to "I'm ok" and never a word beyond that. Just gone baby gone.

Zero abuse. Tons of support, in every way. I adored her and showed it. I would have happily grown old and gray with her. Absolute best friend until one day...poof.

Good luck dude, you have a right to see your kid so make sure that happens asap.

I’m sorry you’re dealing with this. I am not trying to discredit anything at all, but I am a little confused. She texted you at work, so you do have a job. But, you said she has the only bank account? I am trying to piece together how that works out. Is it a joint account?

I’m sorry you’re dealing with this. I am not trying to discredit anything at all, but I am a little confused. She texted you at work, so you do have a job. But, you said she has the only bank account? I am trying to piece together how that works out. Is it a joint account?
Sounds like she was saving up for a little while in order to make her run

Reactions: weallvol
At 11:15 on Tuesday night, @SDV says to contact County Legal Aid Society. Supposedly, the OP did this by 4:50 AM the next day.

Sorry, something ain't adding up here.

Reactions: 508mikey
I think that he meant that he had previously checked with legal aid rather than after the 11:15 post.

He said he couldn't afford going to an attorney 30 mins before @SDV suggested the free counsel.

Again, something isn't adding up....I've had 2 sister in law's go through almost the same thing and this isn't jibbing.

He said he couldn't afford going to an attorney 30 mins before @SDV suggested the free counsel.

Again, something isn't adding up....I've had 2 sister in law's go through almost the same thing and this isn't jibbing.

It is odd. VN is a strange place to seek advice with something that serious and personal. At least there isn’t a Go Fund Me solicitation.

Sorry dude, sounds like she snapped. The love of my life did the same thing, only we weren't married yet and have no children together. She hinted at feeling the onset of some kind of mental illness. I went from "the best ever" "I love you" etc to "I'm ok" and never a word beyond that. Just gone baby gone.

Zero abuse. Tons of support, in every way. I adored her and showed it. I would have happily grown old and gray with her. Absolute best friend until one day...poof.

Good luck dude, you have a right to see your kid so make sure that happens asap.
Thank you

VN Store

Back