I need prayers

weallvol

Please say a prayer for me I am devastated. I've lost the love of life for 30 years. She and my 14 year old son left 2 weeks ago unexpectedly I've had no contact with them. I dont know why she left I thought everything was ok. We never had a bad or abusive relationship so all this was a complete surprise. There is a lot more to this story. She has not worked in 2 years and she had expressed over that time that she was having a hard time mentally and I just blew it off thinking it was stress from lack of working. She texted me at work on Friday 13th that she was having a nervous breakdown and to come home now I talk to her and she said she was fine and we would talk when I got home but when I got home 30 minutes after talking to her they were gone. She hardly took anything it looked like she left in a hurry. I've talked to the police and they have talked to her but I'm worried for her mental state. But there is still more. She apparently is involved with some kind of cash app scheme where there has been hundreds of dollars deposits and withdrawals through this cash app. I still have more but this is tl;dr so I'm sorry. And on top of all this my mother passed away yesterday

Please say a prayer for me I am devastated. I've lost the love of life for 30 years. She and my 14 year old son left 2 weeks ago unexpectedly I've had no contact with them. I dont know why she left I thought everything was ok. We never had a bad or abusive relationship so all this was a complete surprise. There is a lot more to this story. She has not worked in 2 years and she had expressed over that time that she was having a hard time mentally and I just blew it off thinking it was stress from lack of working. She texted me at work on Friday 13th that she was having a nervous breakdown and to come home now I talk to her and she said she was fine and we would talk when I got home but when I got home 30 minutes after talking to her they were gone. She hardly took anything it looked like she left in a hurry. I've talked to the police and they have talked to her but I'm worried for her mental state. But there is still more. She apparently is involved with some kind of cash app scheme where there has been hundreds of dollars deposits and withdrawals through this cash app. I still have more but this is tl;dr so I'm sorry. And on top of all this my mother passed away yesterday
That’s terrible, and must be so frightening. Prayers for the loss of your mom, for your partner’s mental health, and for your son. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Wow, brother, that's a lot to handle. Am fixin to send prayer.

Prayers sent for you. Is there someone you can lean on during these rough times like a minister, or your mom’s minister? Don’t know your relationship with your mom but perhaps focusing on that first would help. I’d also protect yourself financially if you need to.
I have 2 other kids in their twenties and a brother. How would I protect myself financially

I'm not an attorney but @SDV or some of the other lawyers on here can opine on next steps..

Agree. Even if you don’t have joint bank accounts, she could run up some serious debt that you might be liable for. Consult an attorney in your state.

Maybe ask your brother to help you make decisions regarding your mom’s funeral and other things.

Agree. Even if you don’t have joint bank accounts, she could run up some serious debt that you might be liable for. Consult an attorney in your state.

Maybe ask your brother to help you make decisions regarding your mom’s funeral and other things.
My brother and my oldest son are taking care of everything because they know I dont have means right now

Reactions: 508mikey
My brother and my oldest son are taking care of everything because they know I dont have means right now
Serious debt yeah she already did that. She left me with over $4000 in back rent and a eviction notice and a court summons for the back rent that I didn't know anything about until she left that day. She had been telling me every month that she had paid the rent. She left all the letters out on the dining room table for me to see. She also had the only bank account so I never seen any statements until recently I found some that she had hidden

Last edited:
did the police give a location ?
No all they could tell me is that they have talked to her and they are fine but I dont believe she is fine. There were so many signs of some sort of mental breakdown and I chose to ignore them saying everything will be alright rather than get her the help she needed. Please dont ignore cries for help from people you love

No all they could tell me is that they have talked to her and they are fine but I dont believe she is fine. There were so many signs of some sort of mental breakdown and I chose to ignore them saying everything will be alright rather than get her the help she needed. Please dont ignore cries for help from people you love
I agree but sadly almost everyone does ignore them

VN Store

Back