I love Tennessee and everything about it

The music: Sun Studios, Music Row, The Ryman, The Opry, East Tennessee bluegrass, Bonnaroo, Memphis in May...no state can touch our musical tradition.
Very true.... and the contributions reach far beyond music ! Just the history of Williamson County by itself is incredible . Let me pose a serious question here Greg. Where would the world be without guys like brother Henry Hardeman??!? 😉

Reactions: NighthawkVol
Awesome thread!
I'll add the Watauga Lake and the Doe River Gorge, Roan Mountain State Park, Hump Mountain and little known Ripshin Lake, Fresh Sausage in the fall, world class trout fishing and the Tweetsie Trail, Buck Mountain taters and Buck Mountain wobble water (as good as Popcorn's just not as well known).

All the above are located in little old Carter County!

Interesting you would bring Tenn civil war history into a thread discussing things you like.

Elvis Presley, Johnny and June Carter Cash, Dolly........the list is very long. The Smokey Mountains may be the most beautiful place on this planet. Ridgewood BBQ, Pals, Calhoun's. Riverboat cruises, on the Tennessee River. The Big Orange, running through the Power T. The Pride of the Southland Band, playing "The Tennessee Waltz", and John Ward, screaming, "It's footbal time, in Tennessee!!"

Awesome thread!
I'll add the Watauga Lake and the Doe River Gorge, Roan Mountain State Park, Hump Mountain and little known Ripshin Lake, Fresh Sausage in the fall, world class trout fishing and the Tweetsie Trail, Buck Mountain taters and Buck Mountain wobble water (as good as Popcorn's just not as well known).

Don't forget the blue hole, high knob, flint gap, iron mountain, Holston mountain, Dennis Cove, and frog level.

Awesome thread!

Don't forget the blue hole, high knob, flint gap, iron mountain, Holston mountain, Dennis Cove, and frog level.

VN Store

Back