I love Tennessee and everything about it

Uh, Muslims believe in God. In fact, they believe in the same God Christians believe in.

Well, yes, and so do the Jews - the God of Abraham.
RADICALLY different views of what He is like. I just taught that concept to my 7th grade world history class.

Scopes Monkey Trial and William Jennings Bryan College are my contributions to this wonderful thread.

AV

Reactions: 2 people
My Vols, Titans, freakin Memphis BBQ, Smokey mtns, Music City USA, Bristol with the raceway and birthplace of country music, Worlds Fair, Chattanooga Choo Choo, Dollywood and Pigeon Forge, and all the famous people who love her Dolly, Charlie, Elvis, Tina, Morgan, Presidents and Vice President, and all the past history of the state ( Civil War, Davey Crockett and the Alamo, Volunteer state ).

What state has more history and more famous cities than TN. Everyone add something you love about TN to the thread. Just trying to lighten the mood around here. Merge or move if needed.

What about 666 mafia?

Reactions: 1 person
And of course one of my all time favorites.The home of Jerry from Vol calls and the DWB(Pro Wrestler David (The Dirty White Boy)Anthony.What a town and state

Attachments

• bucksnort-sign-300x225.jpg
    bucksnort-sign-300x225.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 92
Uh, Muslims believe in God. In fact, they believe in the same God Christians believe in.

I know this. The post I responded to assumed he was a Christian just because he put God on his list. I said he could be a Muslim because they believe in God,too.

Last edited:
We also have Three 6 Mafia

32451396.jpg

On that note, RIP Koopsta

I am glad that we are wearing the alternates with the Smokey Mountains on the helmet. I LOVE the mountains in our state and I love the drive up to Knoxville during this time of the year.

The leaves are changing just in time to make the drive and scenery absolutely gorgeous.

This is also a good time to remember why we are THE VOLUNTEERS. We have a lot to take pride in, being from Tennessee.

Cades Cove, Abram Falls, the Chimney Tops, Sugarland Ranger Station (pre- 1980), The Little Pigeon.

I know this. The post I responded to assumed he was a Christian just because he put God on his list. I said he could be a Muslim because they believe in God,too.

I would have made fun of him no matter what deity he put above his family. Family first!

I am thankful for my in-laws in Kingsport, TN cause they are the parents of my wonderful husband and I'm the #1 fan of the man from Tennessee. I was born and raised in Charlotte and the only other place I would consider moving would be the beautiful State of Tennessee. I love it in God's country. Did anyone mention Rock City yet? How about the Bristol Speedway all lit up at Christmas?

Old Stone Fort
The Coffee Pot
Lookout Mountain
Signal Mountain
The Walnut Street Bridge
The Hermitage
The Tennessee Aquarium
The Chattanooga Cho Cho
Gatlinburg in the Fall
Floating the Duck River