I give you the most classless fan base for any sport

I actually like that guy. Even though he’s a UK fan. He’s still respectful and an intelligent poster. Much better than that tdawg or whatever guy who’s a Memphis fan and just trolls

I find him to be a condescending, passive aggressive sort. The "If your team improves a bit you might be 50% as great as we are...keep it up guys, you're getting there" type. Reminds of me GreysonDawg. On the surface he seems 'reasonable' but the passive aggressiveness just gets really old.

MAN, today was a nice win.

I find him to be a condescending, passive aggressive sort. The "If your team improves a bit you might be 50% as great as we are...keep it up guys, you're getting there" type. Reminds of me GreysonDawg. On the surface he seems 'reasonable' but the passive aggressiveness just gets really old.

I wonder if this game meant anything to Kentucky since he said the last one Kentucky wasn’t motivated because the game didn’t matter to them lol.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
I wonder if this game meant anything to Kentucky since he said the last one Kentucky wasn’t motivated because the game didn’t matter to them lol.
At the post game press conference a couple of Kentucky players said they weren't bothered too much with the loss since they were playing next week:rolleyes:

I can see that, but can’t expect a Kentucky fan to be completely cool with UT
And yes, yes it was 😎

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
In all seriousness, I thought the Kentucky players were very respectful post game. From the interviews I watched, they all conceded that Tennessee was a great team and simply out fought them. Unfortunately, their fans are not as smart...

Kudos to their players. UK has a very good team.

If they play Dook, I pull for UK. That's as far as I can go! :)

Reactions: jcord25
Oh by the way, what happened to the much vaunted Lexington South? Is it simply Nashville again or are the Kentucky fans going to make another idiotic claim to some other name for it for all the talking heads on ESPN to repeat ad nauseum?

VN Store

Back