I give you the most classless fan base for any sport

Let's stay classy Vol fans. We won against a very good, well-coached team. I prefer to act as though we've been there before. I hope they win every game in the tournament, unless it's against us of course. GBO!

Well I consider myself a level headed or “classy” UT fan, but to hope they win every game in the tourney unless it’s against us is pure stupidity in the face of it. It’s the same mentality of “ Well bama is usually the best team in the country and even tho I’m a Vol fan thru and thru, I hope bama wins another NC next year cause they represent the SEC...”

Matt Jones, one of the most classless UK homers, is on Finebaum a lot. He’s always got something classless to say about UT. It’s obvious that years of football beat downs and now consecutive years of UT winning 2 out of 3 in hoops have rendered him incapable of saying anything honest or decent about UT. He’s about as big a whiner as Will Wade and Coach Cal. Hope you enjoyed today’s show Matt Jones, you classless idiot.

Matt Jones, one of the most classless UK homers, is on Finebaum a lot. He’s always got something classless to say about UT. It’s obvious that years of football beat downs and now consecutive years of UT winning 2 out of 3 in hoops have rendered him incapable of saying anything honest or decent about UT. He’s about as big a whiner as Will Wade and Coach Cal. Hope you enjoyed today’s show Matt Jones, you classless idiot.
You can say that again

Arrogant Kentucky fans think their team is so great that there's no way it could get any better:rolleyes:

Before the game they truly believed that the reason they were whipped in Knoxville is because Reid was out...and refs, of course, but a whole lot of cat fans believed with Reid back and a neutral site that UK would bury UT...until they lost. And then the narrative became they knew as soon as the refs for the game were announced and UK fans realized that Doug Shows was officiating that they were already beat because..well, because he hates the cats.

It’s funny to hear UK fans whine about officiating. Every time I watch a UK basketball game, it seems like the opposing team has to beat 8 people. UK gets every call in the book at Rupp, and majority on the road. I guess they take after there coach, whine about everything.

Before the game they truly believed that the reason they were whipped in Knoxville is because Reid was out...and refs, of course, but a whole lot of cat fans believed with Reid back and a neutral site that UK would bury UT...until they lost. And then the narrative became they knew as soon as the refs for the game were announced and UK fans realized that Doug Shows was officiating that they were already beat because..well, because he hates the cats.

Wait. Let me get this. UK fans. Complaining about biased officiating??

A4622BB4-1DF2-4363-9DB9-09FEB8AC3843.gif

Ky has Horse races, College B-Ball, and Yum Corp (KFC and Taco Bell), and 2nd rate Bourbon. They need to combine those and have a drunk person riding a horse and trying to shoot a B-ball into a KFC bucket while eating a Taco. Classic TV right there. Oh, wait a minute that's what our neighbors to the north call Saturday night fun on the farm.

The worst calls/non-calls in the game were them absolutely mauling Admiral and then Grant in about a 2 minute span with no call and around the same time Alexander fouled out with 2 ticky tack at best calls.

So far in SEC play, UT, a team that can and does grind in the paint, shot a total of 2 free throws combined in the 1st halves of their SEC tourney games. That's the only way teams can hang with us, maul Admiral/Kyle/Grant in the post while the officials keep their thumb up their hindend.

holy smokes, those cat fans are worse than the smucks over on the Lady Vol board.

And gosh golly, where are our resident UK fans to offer congratulations?? Especially that one guy who claims to be a UT fan also? TinyCat?? Something like that.

TinyCat lol.

I was down in Renfro Valley all day yesterday working on a house. Didnt watch the game or even see the score until 8 or so.

But congratulations guys. Hope UT wins today.

Reactions: malinoisvol
I find him to be a condescending, passive aggressive sort. The "If your team improves a bit you might be 50% as great as we are...keep it up guys, you're getting there" type. Reminds of me GreysonDawg. On the surface he seems 'reasonable' but the passive aggressiveness just gets really old.

MAN, today was a nice win.

When did I say that?

There was a stretch of the game in the second half where the officiating really deteriorated. But it was bad for both teams.
I didn't get to watch the game yesterday, but I was able to listen to part of the second half. They want to whine about foul calls, Tennessee had three called against them in the first minute of the second half, two on Alexander within about ten seconds. Didn't see that mentioned by their fans.

They act like a bunch of 3-4 year old children who just had their candy stolen. Boy, that candy really tasted good last night.
They are well behaved. I was helping coach and an ump missed a call. The parents went bananas. That T-ball crowd ain’t no joke. I tried to explain the 5 run rule and we had already won but they didn’t want to hear it. When I tried to calm them down talking about sportsmanship you puke have thought I was the 15 year old kid the missed the call.

All I can say is it was along ride home from the park that day.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
UK fans blaming the loss yesterday on the refs is the equivalent of a white guy born in the 1940s to a middle class family blaming racism on why he can’t get ahead in life.

It’s literally one of he most absurd arguments I’ve ever heard in my life.

Reactions: Smokeyman

VN Store

Back