I ESCAPED....

It is different without him. He's like that neighbor's kid who gets on your nerves, and you want to pay the other kids to beat him up, but you miss watching him wreck his bicycle and running home crying.

@Souce
so you mean the shortest kid for his age in the neighborhood?

Reactions: joevol33
20220904_201808.jpg
I came out to check on my big fat Garden Spider and she was smaller with this thing after looking it up it's a egg sack and Charlotte will be dieing soon. I will have to move the sack.

View attachment 487944
I came out to check on my big fat Garden Spider and she was smaller with this thing after looking it up it's a egg sack and Charlotte will be dieing soon. I will have to move the sack.
Writing spider. As a lil chirren, I walked through many of their webs. The first thought that comes to mind is "WHERE THE FAWK IS IT?!?!?!"

Writing spider. As a lil chirren, I walked through many of their webs. The first thought that comes to mind is "WHERE THE FAWK IS IT?!?!?!"

Thank you! Maybe it’s an East Tennessee or Appalachia thing. I’m in the same boat as Rocky. My new (outside) roommate is a WRITING spider, and just set up her own egg sac too. Trying to figure out a good way to move the eggs from off my house.

Everyone here looks confused when I call her a writing spider though. And it’s all I’ve ever called them.

VN Store

Back