I come in peace...

2 things:

1) 1991 Sugar Bowl - Tennesssee 23 Virginia 22

2) 2007 NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament - Tennessee 77 Virginia 74

tumblr_lyj8a6XFs91rnyc05o1_250.gif

:D

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
Umm…UVA is in Charlottesville. You going to make them walk home from Chancellorsville?
No from Omaha to Chancellorsville. Charlottesville is where the university is I know that beautiful campus, but my civil war reference worked better with Chancellorsville bc it was a major battle.

Reactions: Y9 Vol
Welcome to the Volnation baseball forum! 👋🏽 Thank you for stopping by.

Look forward to a great game between our two teams on Sunday. I'm impressed by the resiliency of your Cavaliers. (Of course, I hope we win, but as you said, it's all in good fun!)

The Regional postgame interview with your closer, Stephen Schoch, was epic! (Should we send him a resupply of Dippin' Dots? 😉)
Very kind response, my friend! I wished I could make it out, but will certainly be there in spirit! On paper, y'all are the more talented team - with that, so was Vandy in '15 when we won the whole kit and caboodle and baseball is a funny sport. Good luck.

I do say this with all due respect, but The Vols about to kick your Cavalier butts all the way back to Chancellorsville just like General Lee And Stonewall Jackson did in 1863.

ummmm.........General Lee and Stonewall Jackson were Virginians leading Virginians into battle against Yankees, not Cavaliers.

Wahoo here and simply coming by wishing y'all luck... Actually, with that line-up y'all have, please take it easy on us!

I saw a thread a bit ago about The Rock... Is this what you mean...?

View attachment 374860

All in good fun!
Good luck to you as well.
If that Rock shows up in Knoxville, he might get a fresh coat!

Wahoo here and simply coming by wishing y'all luck... Actually, with that line-up y'all have, please take it easy on us!

View attachment 374860

All in good fun!
Ok everyone, I think we have a virus trying to attack us! Everyone quickly unplug your computer, count to 10 and plug it back in and it should be gone.
GBO!!

Reactions: vol66 and MAD

View attachment 374860

All in good fun!

Welcome, Wahoo.

Would you give us a scouting report on the Hoos? Strengths, weaknesses, etc.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710

VN Store

Back