I come in peace...

Wahoo here and simply coming by wishing y'all luck... Actually, with that line-up y'all have, please take it easy on us!

I saw a thread a bit ago about The Rock... Is this what you mean...?

View attachment 374860

All in good fun!
It's all good. Other than Derek Dooley being a UVA alum I hold no ill will toward ya'll. I hope we beat you soundly on Sunday but that goes for any team we play.

You have one of the coolest pitchers in CBB too so kind of hard to hate the Cav's.

It's all good. Other than Derek Dooley being a UVA alum I hold no ill will toward ya'll. I hope we beat you soundly on Sunday but that goes for any team we play.

You have one of the coolest pitchers in CBB too so kind of hard to hate the Cav's.
Yessir! Completely understand! I agree, I hope we beat y'all like a red headed step child but a one run game would also suffice! Watching your super regional and seeing your fans was impressive! Good luck.

Wahoo here and simply coming by wishing y'all luck... Actually, with that line-up y'all have, please take it easy on us!

View attachment 374860

All in good fun!
images

"This Rock" ;)

View attachment 374860

All in good fun!
Dang it, why did you have to be a cool UVA fan just when I’m trying to remind UT fans why we should dislike UVA so much! 😀 Go Vols!

View attachment 374860

All in good fun!

Welcome to the Volnation baseball forum! 👋🏽 Thank you for stopping by.

Look forward to a great game between our two teams on Sunday. I'm impressed by the resiliency of your Cavaliers. (Of course, I hope we win, but as you said, it's all in good fun!)

The Regional postgame interview with your closer, Stephen Schoch, was epic! (Should we send him a resupply of Dippin' Dots? 😉)

Last edited:

View attachment 374860

All in good fun!

As long as you come in peace we will welcome you. However, I noticed that your state has turned blue the last couple of election cycles.... Don't bring that trash with you either!

VN Store

Back