I can't find 5 wins

Worst season in history. Worst QB in our history. I hope I live long enough to see four years of Butch's recruits.

Do you win a prize of your the first one to claim this? There has to be some contest that I'm not aware of. Same with being the first every week to post "ballgame" in the game thread. Someone help me out here

All the negavols come out losing to the #3 ranked team.

No..all the lifelong UT fans who have watched their favorite team basically suck for at least 6 long years are coming out dude.. I'm so sick of this "negavol" BS! If I'm a negavol because I think after 6 damn rebuilding years we should at least be better than a Kentucky team who won 2 games last year than f@#k it...I'm a MegaNegaVol son..because I honestly think UK will beat us this year and there is absolutely no excuse for that. What the hell is really going on in Knoxville that we can't even get a 6 win season anymore?

Reactions: 4 people
I'm not giving up on Worley yet. He's had a bad 2 games now and his OL actually gave him some time. He was pretty decent before the Florida game so I will stand behind him another week.

Ala - L
Scar - 70-/30 we win, Furman pushed them some today and got bad breaks
UK - W, they were exposed for the paper tiger they are today & home game
Mizzou - W, Gators beat themselves, our D will beat them at home
Candy - W they just suck

Our D is legit, but will eventually breakdown when O chokes

We cant eval Coach B until he has a line to work with, (granted triple reverse call was ill conceived)

Better things to come, but still numb from UF loss

Reactions: 1 person
No..all the lifelong UT fans who have watched their favorite team basically suck for at least 6 long years are coming out dude.. I'm so sick of this "negavol" BS! If I'm a negavol because I think after 6 damn rebuilding years we should at least be better than a Kentucky team who won 2 games last year than f@#k it...I'm a MegaNegaVol son..because I honestly think UK will beat us this year and there is absolutely no excuse for that. What the hell is really going on in Knoxville that we can't even get a 6 win season anymore?
We were in rebuilding. stage when Kiffin came on. It started again with Dools and its started again with Butch. So in my eyes were in rebuilding year TWO because I didn't see any building going on the thw previous 4.

Ala - L
Scar - 70-/30 we win, Furman pushed them some today and got bad breaks
UK - W, they were exposed for the paper tiger they are today & home game
Mizzou - W, Gators beat themselves, our D will beat them at home
Candy - W they just suck

Our D is legit, but will eventually breakdown when O chokes

We cant eval Coach B until he has a line to work with, (granted triple reverse call was ill conceived)

Better things to come, but still numb from UF loss

Fail fail fail. You people are delusional. This is a 4 or 5 win team.

Reactions: 2 people
Doubt even the coaches think they can scrape up 6 wins now. It's not clicking. It's just not.

We have a chance at what we all thought, 6-6, 7-5 if we get lucky. I think Alabama isn't as good as Ole Miss, but that being said, they still beat us. SC and Mizzou don't have great defenses like we have faced in Florida and Ole Miss. Our offense is bad, but great defenses make us look even worse. Our Defense can keep those games close enough we win one or both of them. Kentucky will have a tough time with us at home, they didn't fair too well against a good team in LSU. Vandy is back to Vandy. It's possible folks. Though if Worley is hurt, we have to take the red shirt off of Dobbs, Peterman isn't the answer.

This season has played out the way many said it would. I said 7 wins before the season.
I still see 7 wins.

I never thought we'd beat Fla. We always find a way to lose to Fla. I never thought we'd win tonight. The people freaking out saying we can't beat ky because we lost to ole miss need to go sleep it off.

Also. Skip next week. You'll feel better in the long run.

This season has played out the way many said it would. I said 7 wins before the season.
I still see 7 wins.

I never thought we'd beat Fla. We always find a way to lose to Fla. I never thought we'd win tonight. The people freaking out saying we can't beat ky because we lost to ole miss need to go sleep it off.

Also. Skip next week. You'll feel better in the long run.

We win 7 and I'll shake your hand and buy you a Daniel Webster cigar.

Another talented team wasted away. This stuff is pathetic with our defense playing so dang well.

Sad thing about this team the score makes this D look bad but they are the only reason the score wasn't totally out of control.. The O is just awful..:cray:

why is 6 wins a benchmark for success, I know it get us to a bowl game, but being happy with 6 wins, shows how far our expectations have fallen

VN Store

Back