I can't find 5 wins

Missouri scored most of the TDs on special teams and defense. I think they had 6 TDs at one point and only 1 of them was on offense.

10612953_729368850480344_3171723820580651432_n.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
"Losing will never be accepted at Tennessee" that's what Jones said the man you are blindly following

I am seeing some potential growth.

We have several contributing freshmen. I am seeing a lot of growth and improvement. Something I wasn't seeing much of with Dooley. I did see it with CLK, but that didn't go over well.

Reactions: 1 person
Honestly we still may win 7. Mizzou is just as bad as us on offense. Vandy is horrible. Kentucky is overrated. And USCjr isn't half the team they were last season.

Most likely though, we win 3 of our last 4.

Reactions: 1 person
Honestly we still may win 7. Mizzou is just as bad as us on offense. Vandy is horrible. Kentucky is overrated. And USCjr isn't half the team they were last season.

Most likely though, we win 3 of our last 4.

Our 28-44 SEC record over the last 9 years says the odds are against us. We don't seem to be able to get over the hump to make the plays at the critical points in the game to win against SEC-level competition.

We beat Vandy and UK easy, and can beat Mizz and/or Carolina. NOTHING HAS CHANGED GANG. Take a breath, we're still losing/winning the games we thought we would. Stop overreacting.

I don't think anything is going to be easy at this point.

We're no longer fighting for a bowl. We're fighting not to go 4-8 for the first time ever. It's almost impossible to win with no O-line, a marginal running game and an ineffective QB who can't run, can't get the ball out fast enough, panics and throws multiple INTS every game. You just can't win in the SEC with that level of incompetence on offense-- even if you have All-Americans on D.

If it happens, it's on our schedule and Dooley's lack of o line recruiting. I don't think it happens though. Butch will get us back. Calm down.

but then again we may equal or surpass last years record. But not against BAMA, has to be against the others.....

Tough games left, tough.
Yep. Started to realize that for the first time tonight. Outside of the OL, this team has the talent to return to the top of our conference division. But with such an atrocious OL, we are the SEC's version of Tiny Tim....the little crippled boy. "Lord Bless us...each and every one."

5 wins is moslt likely. But 4 is absolutely realistic. And at that point it's clear that these coaches are outclassed in this league.

I for one don't care if we do lose every freaking game. Tennessee is my favorite team. I will die loving this team. I will support them until I'm old and senile and have no clue what I'm watching. As for the rest of you that want to ***** and whine. Get over it. Talking of coaching changes with all this youth is rediculious in some of these threads. Some of our OL guys should have been redshirted and spent this year in the weight room. Film room. And learning from guys that Dooley didn't sign. Worley is doing the best he can do. He is all we have. Sad state of it but true.

VN Store

Back