I am so frustrated, LET TY LOOSE!

Right because "I disagree and don't want to hear other people's opinions regardless" ever got anyone anywhere.

I have no problem with an opposing opinion but an intelligent argument would be appreciated. If you're unable to provide one, can you really call it an opinion since no thought has obviously gone into it?

I have no problem with an opposing opinion but an intelligent argument would be appreciated. If you're unable to provide one, can you really call it an opinion since no thought has obviously gone into it?

Fair point. But I have read many posts tonight (usually longer ones) that point out a lot of things apparent with our team... then get quoted by 1 sentence or 1 paragraph posts that literally provide nothing to the discussion but are basically: "I didn't read all that so I'mma just call you wrong".

Fair point. But I have read many posts tonight (usually longer ones) that point out a lot of things apparent with our team... then get quoted by 1 sentence or 1 paragraph posts that literally provide nothing to the discussion but are basically: "I didn't read all that so I'mma just call you wrong".

Posting unsubstantiated statements of pure ignorance are a VN pastime.

Ty, you say. I once knew a Ty. Guy hung around horses mostly and was able to bed women into rice dreaming. Nope, I never understood that either.

Ty_Hardin_1958.JPG

Just dont understand how anything I have said falls under that. Supporting your team, living by your teams success = troll I guess
Making a outrageous assumption as to that we would have won the game against arguably the best team in college football history when everyone knew we wouldn't win the game is where if probably start. Especially saying that they're not that good and Ty could have won it for us.... Blah, blah, blah

Lol this back read . Nobody is a troll for wanting their team to win or supporting them how they choose to but and it’s a big but , this maybe the best team I’ve I’ve seen Alabama put on the field and that’s saying a lot ! Saying that offense is mediocre is nuts if anything their defense as far as Alabama standards of defenses is their mediocre spot . They could have hung a 100 on us if they wanted too but probably could have any team they’ve played so far so it was just our turn on the giant wheel . I guessing you can ask any coach they’ve played so far this year and you’ll hear about the same story , all you can do is just try whatever you can against them . Mike Tyson said it best ... “ everybody has a plan until you get hit in the face “ . I hate everything about alabubba but I’m not blind .

Left the game as irritated as I have ever been. We could have won that game had our game plan revolved around Ty. He needed four times more touches than he got. So frustrating and the bammer offense is not that great, sorry folks!

Well...I think we found D4H’s 3rd account...

Left the game as irritated as I have ever been. We could have won that game had our game plan revolved around Ty. He needed four times more touches than he got. So frustrating and the bammer offense is not that great, sorry folks!
Bama offense has the best line in the country, which in turn creates the best offense in the country. I’m sorry and I hate it, but they’re just that damn good.

A human error, have you ever made a mistake?

Human error/mistake was starting this thread. We are all frustrated but after watching this sad beatdown you can't be serious to think we could have won this game. I actually think that given the whipping our O-line received, it seems we even ran too much - instead probably should have tried those quick passes to Jennings on every single play.

Reactions: feathersax
Human error/mistake was starting this thread. We are all frustrated but after watching this sad beatdown you can't be serious to think we could have won this game. I actually think that given the whipping our O-line received, it seems we even ran too much - instead probably should have tried those quick passes to Jennings on every single play.
Thanks for the kind words

VN Store

Back