I am humbly amused by Ms. Staley's misfortune...

Dawns tears give me strength!
images

How did Dawn get caught with her pants down?? She didn't save a timeout??? If that was Kellie,"fans" would be screaming to fire her!!!
I have commented several times in different threads that FT shooting is an important aspect of the game of basketball. SC went 12-20--60%--at the line. That was the difference. This fundamental aspect of the game must be respected. Having the most "dominant" player in the country does not matter in a one-possession game, if you connect on only 12 of 20 foul shots. This time SC got bitten. Congrats KY.

Still gonna say she is an exceptional recruiter but not the best game coach.
Anyway happy for LVFL Kyra! She was ecstatic.
I I can agree with that. She could not win at South Carolina until she started filling the cupboards with 5 star athletes. She Has 11 McDonald All Americans and they have trouble scoring often. Those players did not become all Americans because of their defense. The Olympic games she coached were not nearly as wide of margins as they should have been and they lost to a college team and to a WNBA All-Star team. If you have the best players in the country on your team, the least you can do is put them in a position to score effectively.

VN Store

Back