I am 52 years old ....

by the looks of the LIKES on both posts, half of this board are hard core haters and half are reasonable folks, but almost all are old farts.
Lol.

Make fun of the gaters losing to Kentucky and how we're gonna beat them like red-headed step children and watch that "reasonable" half tell you how stupid that is and how bad it makes us fans look. This is serious business.

Then watch them snuggle up to the gaters on this board and continue the criticism of their fellow Vol fan that's feeling cocky, all in the name of "its just a game".

They all deserve each other.

Well..., it could, and in a few cases has happened. I didn't like it because I knew the level of retaliation I'd bring as a result, and found it both scary and shameful after the fact.
I see. I will cross off 'ironic humor' from my list for you.;)

Gators suck. Doubt you’ll see a bunch of Gators Saturday. A lot of them sold or are trying to sell their tickets. They are a more fair weather fan base.

I am 52 years old..........and live in a van down by the river

For those that don't recognize this statement "live in a fan down by the river", is from a Chris Farley skit on SNL that is one of the funniest ever. I would put link here but couldn't get it to copy where it would open.

I didn't see several had linked it on previous pages.

Last edited:
He's 52. Hold his health insurance card, instead.

Just following statistics here, but when carrying an insurance card, most carry it in their wallet. And most still keep their wallet in their hip pocket. When engaging in a melee, most do not hand their wallet to someone else, it stays in their hip pocket.

So if he is going to hold his insurance card? You are suggestiing his hand is on someone's ass.

I say hold his beer.

And still not opposed to a fist fight with a Florida fan...This Hate is for real... The fan base and the program are putrid and obnoxious!

My advice is don't bring a bottle of mustard to a knife fight.

VN Store

Back