I am 52 years old ....

Behr

Screw Hootie and The gatersuck.
by the looks of the LIKES on both posts, half of this board are hard core haters and half are reasonable folks, but almost all are old farts.
Lol.

Make fun of the gaters losing to Kentucky and how we're gonna beat them like red-headed step children and watch that "reasonable" half tell you how stupid that is and how bad it makes us fans look. This is serious business.

Then watch them snuggle up to the gaters on this board and continue the criticism of their fellow Vol fan that's feeling cocky, all in the name of "its just a game".

They all deserve each other.

OrangeBeachVol

I am 52 years old..........and live in a van down by the river
For those that don't recognize this statement "live in a fan down by the river", is from a Chris Farley skit on SNL that is one of the funniest ever. I would put link here but couldn't get it to copy where it would open.

I didn't see several had linked it on previous pages.

Last edited:

TNnative

Well known pain in the azz
He's 52. Hold his health insurance card, instead.
Just following statistics here, but when carrying an insurance card, most carry it in their wallet. And most still keep their wallet in their hip pocket. When engaging in a melee, most do not hand their wallet to someone else, it stays in their hip pocket.

So if he is going to hold his insurance card? You are suggestiing his hand is on someone's ass.

I say hold his beer.

VN Store