Hypothetical Coaching

LosingFaithVol

What if the powers that be at TN finally came to their senses and decided to hire a proven head coach at the end of the season on the one condition being that the fans were willing to give up on Pruitt?
If he fails to win at least one SEC game at the end of the season, would you be willing to give up on him for a proven head coach?

Are you a fan of the coach, or what is best for the team?

No good coach will come here at this point after the debacle last year. We are married to Pruitt for a while, so let’s hope he can right the ship. If he can’t, then our program will never make it back. The damage that’s been done to it by the Haslam family has been catastrophic.

Saban has set the bar so high that schools are firing coaches trying to catch lightning in a bottle. A lot of the oldtimers in here will remember when UCLA dominated basketball. Won I believe 8 championships in a row. So eventually Bamas invincibility will pass but until then IMO all Sec schools need to be patient and if there are no scandals and if the coach has his men playing hard for him just leave these coaches alone. These young men need stability in their programs and us fans need to quit acting like schoolchildren that if our team doesn't win we are gonna take our ball and go home. Now you can let me have it but that's the way I feel about the situation. Rocky Top

What if the powers that be at TN finally came to their senses and decided to hire a proven head coach at the end of the season on the one condition being that the fans were willing to give up on Pruitt?
If he fails to win at least one SEC game at the end of the season, would you be willing to give up on him for a proven head coach?

The follwing is the email for contacting the Jerry Springer Show: Molly.Zwiren@nbcuni.com
Instant gratification whiners are usually welcome there, preferrably as participants rather than audience members. Do ask to participate in their show. I don't think they've ever had a Vols whiner before.

Umm having a coaching change after one season is how this lovely decade was kicked off.

I know he wasn’t fired but still was a one and done.

Keep him, fire him, cut and paste the next mediocre choice. I've seen enough to dismiss him now, but I wouldn't because why bother? Enjoy the "pleasant diversion" every Saturday and quit complaining, you who demand excellence.

Keep him, fire him, cut and paste the next mediocre choice. I've seen enough to dismiss him now, but I wouldn't because why bother? Enjoy the "pleasant diversion" every Saturday and quit complaining, you who demand excellence.
Through me you pass into the city of woe:
Through me you pass into eternal pain:
Through me among the people lost for aye.

Justice the founder of my fabric mov'd:
To rear me was the task of power divine,
Supremest wisdom, and primeval love.

Before me things create were none, save things
Eternal, and eternal I endure.
All hope abandon ye who enter here.

We're 5 games into the season

Reactions: johnrlansford

VN Store

Back