Hurricane Dorian

And I don’t think we see that big of a stall. Strorm will be too strong imo. It’s still jogging west. Watching the wobbles.

Reactions: feathersax
Even though the hurricane has changed paths over the past few hours, we are headed out here on the Space Coast tomorrow morning and headed to Georgia up off of US 301-not going up I-95. It was a mess back in 2017 when we evacuated. Took us 5 hours rather than the normal 3 hours. We are returning on Wednesday. Keep us in thought and prayer.

Reactions: davethevol
Doesn't look like it will hit the west coast of Florida now since it has turned northeast. Stay safe.
Looks like Tampa is completely out of the cone, thank you Jesus.
Everyone in the path please stay safe.

Blowing 175 now. This thing needs to turn right.

180 now. With Gust over 220Mph.

Radar just showed another wobble west southwest. This thing has slowed down but not enough. I fear that the model data is gonna be wrong and a lot of people along the coast won’t evacaute. The higher the winds the higher the field of wind outstretched from the eye.

No model has predicted it to be this strong.
No model had it currently at where it is right now.

The HP is stronger than thought & the thing with strong storms like this is they are so strong that they make their own currents and go wherever they want.. we might see some high 8MB today. The storm is intensifing as I type this.

I just came to post what RockTopper said. Dorian has reached category 4 two days ahead of when it was supposed to strengthen. It'll be a cat 5 before it hits Florida. I wonder if it'll go as low as 930 millibars before it's over.

913 right now. Recon still showing intensification... Everyone needs to say a prayer for the Bahamas. They lost all communications at the Marcos”I think that’s the name” & it wasn’t even close to the eye wall.

Hurricane watches going up for the coast of Florida. NHC had strong words in their update.

Recon just went through the eye again. 909 MB found. Look for Dorian to have winds around 190mph. One more pass through is mb drop again could have a storm with 200 sustained with gust over 250. Like having a EF-5 tornado for hours on end.

Recon just went through the eye again. 909 MB found. Look for Dorian to have winds around 190mph. One more pass through is mb drop again could have a storm with 200 sustained with gust over 250. Like having a EF-5 tornado for hours on end.
Mind bogglingly insane storm.

Waiting a couple hours to confirm but looks like another wobble south have to wait and see. Well pronounced Mets on Twitter lashing at the NHC for not issuing hurricane warnings for the cost. There is still a very westerly flow over Florida right now. ( look on radar wand watch vapor move freely east to west) If Dorian doesn’t slow over the next 5 hours and no jog more north I look for a catastrophic event for easy coast of Florida.

Local news and such fully expects us to get hammered here in Orlando. I guess this is what i signed up for moving here. Gotta stick it out

VN Store

Back