Humbly requesting help

Welp, talked to the oncologist today about the mass blocking the bronchial tube going into my right upper lobe of my lung that showed up on the PET scan after a pulmonary doctor found it trying to scope the same lobe that had collapsed. He said the biopsy showed the the mass is not cancer, it’s apparently scar tissue my immunotherapy had built to block in the original tumor from growing out of the lobe. When they discovered the cancer had metastasized to my other lung after I was in the hospital with sepsis there were a bunch of small lesions in both lungs. The last PET scan showed all of the small metastatic lesions in both lungs are gone and the original tumor is getting smaller. My cancer isn’t cured but it appears to be shrinking away. Hallelujah, thank you Jesus. As tears are running down my face I want all of my friends here to know your thoughts and prayers are working and I am so grateful I have you all as my friends. Thank you all so much and know God is great!
😘, that’s all I can say

Honestly I have a strange feeling of not being worthy of getting such good news after so much that has happened in my life the last five years. It’s exhilarating and confusing at the same time. But the one thing I’m sure of is that all of my friends here had a hand in this development and I will never be able to thank everyone enough.
What? You are making the road map for others to follow when they have to walk something like this on their own. You deserve every good thing that happens to you friend.

Oh squirrel!!! This is so exciting to read! Can they do something for the mass of scar tissue? Eeek this absolutely made my week. You definitely are worthy my friend!
giphy.gif

Welp, talked to the oncologist today about the mass blocking the bronchial tube going into my right upper lobe of my lung that showed up on the PET scan after a pulmonary doctor found it trying to scope the same lobe that had collapsed. He said the biopsy showed the the mass is not cancer, it’s apparently scar tissue my immunotherapy had built to block in the original tumor from growing out of the lobe. When they discovered the cancer had metastasized to my other lung after I was in the hospital with sepsis there were a bunch of small lesions in both lungs. The last PET scan showed all of the small metastatic lesions in both lungs are gone and the original tumor is getting smaller. My cancer isn’t cured but it appears to be shrinking away. Hallelujah, thank you Jesus. As tears are running down my face I want all of my friends here to know your thoughts and prayers are working and I am so grateful I have you all as my friends. Thank you all so much and know God is great!
Prayers answered erry dang day hman!!!!!

Praise the Lord. So happy to read that H.

Honestly I have a strange feeling of not being worthy of getting such good news after so much that has happened in my life the last five years. It’s exhilarating and confusing at the same time. But the one thing I’m sure of is that all of my friends here had a hand in this development and I will never be able to thank everyone enough.
Man, that made me get watery eyed for you!

So Happy to hear your news........Thank you Jesus for answered prayers.......

VN Store

Back