Humbly requesting help

hmanvolfan

Volmeister extraordinaire
The pulmonary doctor who took the biopsy of the mass in my right lung called me and said it’s squamous cell lung cancer that has come back and metastasized to the left lung too. Have an appointment with the oncologist next Wednesday to discuss treatment options. If anybody has any prayers of hope they will be gratefully appreciated.
hman

The pulmonary doctor who took the biopsy of the mass in my right lung called me and said it’s squamous cell lung cancer that has come back and metastasized to the left lung too. Have an appointment with the oncologist next Wednesday to discuss treatment options. If anybody has any prayers of hope they will be gratefully appreciated.
hman

Hmanny, you were supposed to give yourself a break!

Just found out I’m scheduled for a brain MRI Monday. Don’t know why, PET scan didn’t show any metastasis in the brain.

Reactions: Behr
ManKneelingInPrayerMinusGroundSilhouette.png

Reactions: Hoosier_Vol
Feel ok, trying to stay positive. Wanting to get the fight underway.

I hear ya bro. I can't begin to understand what you're going through, but I can imagine it ain't easy.

I don't know if it will help or not, but just be glad you don't have a gay Siamese twin that has a date tonight and you're the only one with an ass.

Just talking to my wife about you H, I wish we lived closer so we could come see you.

Reactions: hmanvolfan
H -- hope maybe you and your grandson can get a nice dinner out this weekend --- its tough but keep pushing

Reactions: joevol33

VN Store

Back